What's new

I'm beginning to hate sativas. Help

revegeta666

No idea to be honest. I live in Spain, and just now people are starting to worry about viruses. They're not as spread heree yet as in the US. I don't usually grow American stuff so I haven't been exposed yet I don't think.

What does that 30% correspond to? 30% of clones sold? Seed sold? That seems like an alarmingly high number.

Ca++

No idea to be honest. I live in Spain, and just now people are starting to worry about viruses. They're not as spread heree yet as in the US. I don't usually grow American stuff so I haven't been exposed yet I don't think.

What does that 30% correspond to? 30% of clones sold? Seed sold? That seems like an alarmingly high number.
The labs are not going out to find stuff to test, unfortunately. Instead, it's bigger players along the west coast, that are paying to have their own stuff tested. The labs are offering us an idea of how much stuff is generally effected, when people bring in all their stuff. In part, they could lie, to make themselves more needed. People do talk though, and nobody is saying they did any better. Which would be profitable for an operator.

The last year or so, a lot of studies ground to a halt. Promised results, didn't materialise. I'm told there is good reason for this. I knew for example, that Bugbee was working infected stock, talking like it didn't matter as it only got a hold in poor grows. The rumour mill has it, that his work was trashed this year, and the space deep cleaned. This is not the only avenue of info to dry up though. It seems most of the industry didn't wake up to their own inability to control bad plants.

You know how it works in bigAG. Somebody wants to breed a cannabis plant that is resistant to some virus they will then unleash. It is every evil scientists retirement plan. Somehow a severe problem has occurred, spread rapidly, but with no cure. While the bods in white said it wasn't a problem. Then realised it's taken out their operation. I find it hard to believe in foil hat stories, but equally as hard to believe this new problem came from nowhere.

30% though, and I presume climbing. Not helped by a lack of confirmation, regarding these rumours that explain why the studies stopped. If it's so bad, we need to know. There is nothing in the states worth keeping, if this is the cost. Just kill everything. There is more to life than dudding cali weed. If we don't act quickly, it will be like covid. There will be people coughing cali over Spain at the ic cup. We need more information.

mexweed

Veteran
It has to be an infected environment/operation in the first place, it's more of a concern with stuff mass produced for the commercial/dispensary market

To think you're going to go on like great lakes genetics and grab a pack of strayfox or something and end up with the virus is pretty far fetched, it has been known of for long enough by quality breeders that many have backed up their stock with tissue culture, hence when you started hearing about "the clean D"

Latest posts

Latest posts