What's new

I'm back! 100% Organic 1000 watt multiple strain Grow

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
These next few shots are also from about week 7.

Lets start with love potion # 9. This pheno is super fuckin sweet. It might just be the sweetest I've ever smelt so far. If you touch this plant it will stink the block up with godly given sweetness. oh so nice.

This is Love Potion pheno #7. She smells of perfectly balanced sweet and sour lemons ( smells like the flesh of the lemon) and looks to have the largest buds in the room. The lemon odor didn't start coming on untill about week 7 on these strains

This here is the last of the two lemon skunk females. Its very tall but starting to get some serious tricromes and some purple calyxes going on. Its also very sticky.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I'm waiting for this sorry wind in my area to slow down so I can get my plants outside for some decent 9 1/2 week bud shots so everyone can get a good look at how high quality these love potions really are. Stay tuned for an epic update in the next few days.

I'm waiting for this sorry wind in my area to slow down so I can get my plants outside for some decent 9 1/2 week bud shots so everyone can get a good look at how high quality these love potions really are. Stay tuned for an epic update in the next few days.

Your The Shit Connoisseur300!!!!!!!! Cant Wait TO Check Those Dank Buds!!!

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
This is the Sharksbreath coming down. Started to show bananas and still has a good week to go.

Quick shot of the room under the HPS

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Here we have Love Potion #2. It looks just about done at week 9 1/2 weeks it could go a little longer but I need to make some more space for the new plants in the room.

the pics...

benzo

awesome awesome awesome !!!!!

any chance once you harvest em all we get some more pics of the actual room and what not?

thanks in advance!

Vhghost

awesome grow dude. haven't heard of the Love Potion (woody) in soooo long .. and i miss growing her so much.. such an awesome plant! ..
great job!

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Love Potion #1. Pheno #9. this is the best pheno. After a three month cure it tasted and smelled just like lemons. Nice! It was very floral and rough for the first few months then turned out great.

A quick pic of my fairly new oil rig.

The Lemon Skunk right before chop!