What's new

I'm back! 100% Organic 1000 watt multiple strain Grow

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
everyone looks pretty happy in here. things are gonna get crazy with a few more weeks.

mind if i stick around for the show? :lurk:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
everyone looks pretty happy in here. things are gonna get crazy with a few more weeks.

mind if i stick around for the show? :lurk:

Hell yeah, take a seat. The craziness is about to blow up! I'm picking my Co2 up in the morning so it should get really crazy.:woohoo:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Nice grow, I'm a fan of Nirvana strains, cheap and nice quality. I'm interested to hear about you're lemon skunk because my GHS Lemon Skunk is bomb

Check it. A side by side shot of both of DNAs Lemon Skunk. The short one being the keeper of course.

A closer shot of the keeper on day 23.

looks great man, cant wait to see them before the chop!

what do you put in your soil for amendments? do you feed at all or just water?

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
looks great man, cant wait to see them before the chop!

what do you put in your soil for amendments? do you feed at all or just water?
Hows it going ? Thanks for complement.
All of my amendments go in the soil before the plants. After the plants are in, its just plain ph water( 6.5 ) for the rest of the days. I just started this grow and im not familiar with these strains yet so I made my mix a little weak this time so I might need to add some more mix to it in the future. Once I find my keepers ill be able to customize my mix to each individual plant and never have to add nutes to the mix ever.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Sharksbreath #4 DNA G. Hermied

Sharksbreath #4 DNA G. Hermied

Ok, lets start the update off with a sharksbreath I had cut down about four days ago because it decided to try to fuck me. Now its headed to the oil rig when dried. Nice looking plant too. So sad. I also cut down my bubblgum for the fact it too hermied, and much worse than the sharksbreath. Sorry no photos of the bubblgum.

Im going to just post some random pics of the plant so if there are any Qs just ask.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
ok, I'm getting a little behind on my threads. So lets get started.

Here is a couple of shots of the garden as of a week ago.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
And another shot of some dank Love Potion buds. This is number 8. It has some really big buds and hard as a rock. All the Love P. range from a super sweet lemon/lime, Super Sour Lime/Lemon and one even smells like bud Light Lime. Sweet.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Check it! here are bud and the wax I had made with the Sharksbreath that had came down early. Its very nice and smooth. Thats my new dab dish made by Z-dub glass.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Some Mango Orange pics. This one came down early also right before my lemon skunk that also started to throw bananas. More wax I guess.:woohoo::woohoo: Also making wax with plants this early is heart racing. Crazy stuff.

A little trimmed up. When dried i'll use the bottom half to the wax pile.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Lemon Skunk

Lemon Skunk

Another plant I had to cut early due to bananas. It is a strong sativa and the wax will get you waxed. I also made oil with it. I'll get some pics up in a min.