What's new

Im after advice on 7week strain

chidoctor

my choice is Querkle from a breeder not welcomed here. out of a 5-pack i got 3 females that all were done just over 7 weeks. it smells very fruity and gets you buzzing around with clear clean high. also females seeds pure ak is fucking outstanding! it is a stretcher but man oh man are the buds worth it. looks like a sativa plant with golfball buds everywhere just round perfect balls,no colas just softballs for tops and golfballs below. that was just over 8 weeks. beautiful plant with a strong punch to the head!

akabud

my choice is Querkle from a breeder not welcomed here. out of a 5-pack i got 3 females that all were done just over 7 weeks. it smells very fruity and gets you buzzing around with clear clean high. also females seeds pure ak is fucking outstanding! it is a stretcher but man oh man are the buds worth it. looks like a sativa plant with golfball buds everywhere just round perfect balls,no colas just softballs for tops and golfballs below. that was just over 8 weeks. beautiful plant with a strong punch to the head!

Where could i look at this 1 buddy? Thanks for your input, muchly appreciated, sounds like a keeper, different is soo nice..
With myself being out of the cultivation game for many years and only coming back this year i am well out of tune..
cheers

Edit, sorry...

chidoctor

you should delete that link. yeah pure ak is on seedbotique under femaleseeds x-line. pure ak is a treat to grow it just asks to be loved. if you can wait a few days i will try to find pix of some pure ak in flower. for under $30 plus being female its a no-brainer

akabud

you should delete that link. yeah pure ak is on seedbotique under femaleseeds x-line. pure ak is a treat to grow it just asks to be loved. if you can wait a few days i will try to find pix of some pure ak in flower. for under $30 plus being female its a no-brainer
Thanks buddy, look forward to it.:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts