What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanilla dutch

lodge grill

lodge grill

just our grill at one of my lodges. plus my haze im smoking on.all these picturez are me and im the one taking them.
nothing fake about that. have a good day be back soon

Attachments

• 20200503_125639.jpg
    20200503_125639.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20200503_144449.jpg
    20200503_144449.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 10

vanilla dutch

alot of jokes about a freemason. school must be out.lol. anyway been working. traveling. went to lodge yesterday. hence the grill photo. we just try to better the world wether u know or not. anyway be back later maybe with more lodge photos or cannabis.

h.h.

Veteran
Looks like warm beer. Might be okay with the English, but Coors really needs the help. And for those reasons, I’m out.

h.h.

Veteran
Better the world by using less packaging. Looks like trash waiting to happen.

Lodge are just another name for a bar. They’re a thing of the past.

vanilla dutch

page 15 im back u posted im looking for evidence. evidence of what? i do not understand you. anyway im at lodge rite now. outside enjoying the sounds of the city.probally go home around 3pm and enjoy some music or television. one secret about my freemason brethern we love mountain dew.

Attachments

• 20200504_143346.jpg
    20200504_143346.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 10

vanilla dutch

you guys are a riot. trollin and blasphemy. i had a good time reading everybodys comments. many are just kids probally just immature or non believers. no big deal. shrine masons are part of freemasonary so are different chapters of are fraternity. we have chapters for kids chapters for ladies all have charity work and service we must do. all part of the process to better ourselves.anyway all caught up on comments. if i have time to think later i will try to post something interesting. we are not a secret society we are a fraternity.a very old one.love

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

anyway i thought this thread would be more informative than put the op down in his own thread. more like i heard u guys use a goat or do u secrecrly run the world. not nonscense from kids. anyway if u have a a question about freemasonary or would like to contribute something positive like a comment or funny joke or story by all means post away. Another interesting fact about freemasons is we actually own the united states of america. and no im not entitled to any benefits which this country does not offer its citizens already. i still pay bills i still wait in line at the store. have a good day icmag and remember if i dont find it funny its probally because im high. love

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

whats ur problem with me taxi man. ur lies not selling enough.lol move on.classic case of getting trolled in my own thread. good luck is all i can say. is there an actual question about freemasonary u would like to ask or just random flaming trolling ignorance. cuz ur joke aint funny. but u are. anyway have a good day

vanilla dutch

and why would my freemason brothers be mad about me posting on our favorite website? prolly because there not freemasons as im quite rare and secondly ur just trollin trying to get a good thread shut down. anyway

vanilla dutch

at my home lodge 66 we have an elevator that is olive green and its upstairs in the back. also in lodge 66 we do not have a bathroom door. fun interesting fact. for security reasons

vanilla dutch

im not gonna lie. sometimes at lodge meetings we play xbox and watch football games on sunday. also we have dues we have to pay. just to keep operation costs somewhat negligable. we operate at a loss everyday and our organization donates a billion dollars a year to ideas we believe in. 750 million just in the united states alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts