What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanilla dutch

dont have time to read everything .later today i will catch up as i've been traveling. but what i have read i will respond to. we are not associated with the kkk. we are not racists at all. we are good people who believe in god rasiscm is bad not good. to the other two posters who doubt and type negative troll stuff we see right through you. anyway no need to feed a troll the onvisous hate from them is more than apparent through skimming their posts anyway i will post later. just got back home and need some down time. love

vanilla dutch

apparently after reading more posts the only person so far that gets it or understands is the big man gypsy nirvana.. the question of do we do charity work the answer is yea alot of it.and prince hall mason are our brothers there just black as far as i know. it would be cool to see a white prince hall mason he would have to be one kool ass guy to be considered prince hall though.lol more later

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Are they teaching you how to lay brick? If a person comes out of this and can't build a decent BBQ set-up for by the pond, what good is it?

vanilla dutch

the reason are windows and architecture is designed a certain way is old habits die hard. mainly nosy people and fortresses is the answer elmerbuds.

burmese

respect to you,,,vanilla dutch,,,
I saw your name when i prayed for legal cannabis 20 years ago and for help of some powerful mans. Are you son of the highest master?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Hell, if they ain't teaching you the secrets of laying cool brick, you may as well join up with the Shriners. At least they help kids.

Only cults I hang with can make the 8 ball on the break if you don't watch the rack you put out, and twist a 1.0 doob in the air.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Yeah, but they ain't all secret society about it. I used to have one of those Turkish hats with the tassle my Grandfather had. I think he was the Grand Poobah of the lodge.

Boltdank

Joined in my 20s, uk based lodge.

It was so boring, mainly full of self employed one man bands looking to network.

Left after a few months.

The lodge was interesting, not much else was

Big Eggy

Veteran
This sort of feels like a Monty Python joke... Oh by the way I'm an chartered accountant (for real).

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
the reason are windows and architecture is designed a certain way is old habits die hard. mainly nosy people and fortresses is the answer elmerbuds.

Those days of the crusade are long gone bro .
Are you a Rosicrucian too ? lol .

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
dont have time to read everything .later today i will catch up as i've been traveling. but what i have read i will respond to. we are not associated with the kkk. we are not racists at all. we are good people who believe in god rasiscm is bad not good. to the other two posters who doubt and type negative troll stuff we see right through you. anyway no need to feed a troll the onvisous hate from them is more than apparent through skimming their posts anyway i will post later. just got back home and need some down time. love

apparently after reading more posts the only person so far that gets it or understands is the big man gypsy nirvana.. the question of do we do charity work the answer is yea alot of it.and prince hall mason are our brothers there just black as far as i know. it would be cool to see a white prince hall mason he would have to be one kool ass guy to be considered prince hall though.lol more later

im only on page 9 guys and ladies . gimme some time to read and respond.lol

they sell grills at wal mart.lol
Sir, you are so full of it, not sure if you are trolling at this point or not ( I believe you are) You have asked for evidence! You have provided none. Therefore take a flying F... in a rolling doughnut. As previously stated, the majority have no pea picking clue what they represent.

I am happy for you :) One less to worry about :):)

St. Phatty

i was invited to join when i was in my 20's.

one of the salesmen from work invited me to their temple in SF. seemed like a fraternity in college, except for older people, 1/2 of them with pot bellies.

i got a spiel about Masons liking people with a background in some kind of building, any kind of building.

free dinner and in the grand scheme of things much less obnoxious than so many other Evangelical groups.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So they had to open the membership to other trades?

Roach coach driver? Yeah, come on in!

I used to think they were people that liked making things with brick, for free. That's how much I knew about them. And that they have their damn eye on the back of my money.

Last edited:

HorseBadoritiz

anybody that states they know somebody who was a freemason or my friend is a mason is all heresay. i can say im elf or santa claus dosnt mske it true. and ive alreadt been accused of trolling in my own thread how great. how about u go post pics of yourself in a freemason lodge and get back at me. anyway kerp em coming when i have more time i will read more in depth and answer more questions.
Just curious, but why wouldn't that apply to you? I'm not getting why a real freemason would bother posting things about a secret society on a weed site, and not expect a few real questions, or mockery?

Klompen

I think I am starting to understand the problem here.... do you even realize that when I tell you about a group of black masons; your first instinct is to want to add a white guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.