What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raho

Veteran
pics in my album. just wanted to hear your thoughts and opinions on the subject of freemasonary. i will answer any questions u have about it and clear up any misconceptions about us. have a good day:huggg:
I don't see what all the fuss is about.
Like the little cars you guys drive:
Fairfax_City_Parade_-_2015-07-04_-_shriners_-_1.JPG

vanilla dutch

Probally just do some autoflowers outside since its the only thing that will finish in our climate plus i can keep it miniture by restricting root size. probally go with urban legends .:artist:

vanilla dutch

At least im getting roasted daily.kinda weird the internet world is a bit different than my daily life.must be the reach or something.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Probally just do some autoflowers outside since its the only thing that will finish in our climate plus i can keep it miniture by restricting root size. probally go with urban legends .:artist:

...... almost anything will finish where you are except for long flowering Sativa's and as far as I'm aware, auto's hate having their roots restricted but good luck anyhow!!! :shucks:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
20210520_061557.jpg
Had this little auto going last week - till 60mph winds hit my balcony - which snapped the mainstem - looks like it's kinda recovering - but not looking so pretty now - I will take another pic of it - if the plant recovers well -

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
lol, it's always something! It's also amazing how resilient pot plants are, they seem to have a will to live.

My jealous little dog snuck into the closet and destroyed the last of my Cherry Bomb seedlings, or so he thought, 4 miraculously survived, 2 females and 2 males, which means more seeds! :bow:

Good luck with yours Gypsy! :tiphat:

vanilla dutch

my friends dog Ate sum sourjack a while back 2012. Anyway i would keep the auto roots restricted just to keep the size down.i live in a city.urban style. No news from the lodge today all is well with us.:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts