What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Did your need got satisfied?

It's getting late here in my country. Tomorrow I'll be back. Maybe you can ask somebody else if you need more and can't wait until tomorrow.

He craves attention. His mommy didn't give him enough as a kid. :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

or too much,as in thinks he deserves a participation trophy for being able to score ratty donkey ass buds and allegedly being a member of a club for silly dressing old men...not even as cool as the shriners in their goofy little cars and hats...

Cvh

Supermod

Gypsy could maybe turn 'kicking the Freemason troll around in his own thread' into a paying feature or a senior members exclusive thing.

Anyway I bet after yesterday's beat down he'll be hiding in his troll cave for a couple of days
​​​​​​

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Microbeman for a cowen u obvisouly dont know what your talking about.ive been nice up until this point.but if u feel the need to talk about about something u know nuthin about u only look like a fool in front of everybody on this website.your not a mason your not a freemason.ur a faker.this is the last response your gonna get out of me towards your postings you are not on my ignore list.im just not gonna respond to ur ignorance anymore.have a good day.:blowbubbles:

Hey there friend; I never did claim to be a freemason. I was yanking your chain, however freemasons DO originate from the builders guilds just as I stated, at least that is the most solid theory among freemasons. I did quote from the Maryland website. You will also note that the Maryland lodge maintains John L Robinson as an expert on Freemasons and he alludes to the roots in the stonemasons' guild. You obviously have not done the research.
I don't know why you object so strenuously to the origins from stonemasons. They were the cream of the cream of builders and architects. You can see the symbols right there; scribe (compass) and square.

You can start your research by listening to this Freemason from 1932.
https://shorttalkbulletin.com/from-whence-came-we-v10n10/

vanilla dutch

Having fun everybody.i know i have been lately. Things have gotten pretty serious in my life. I have been enjoying my better life lately.well better than most people.i have some new money opportunitys.i have been accepted by the local community.i thought there was a misunderstanding but it was all my fault and everything is all good. The best thing ive heard lately is ...it is good to be seen. Anyway hope everybody is entertained and hopefully one day my phone will be allowed in my lodge so icmag can enjoy sum quality grow pics. But probally not until my medical state approves growing.but thats legilslation for ya.its only a matter of years at the max before its approved im guessing less than 2.anyway on with the jokes trolling sarcasm etc...vanilla D

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
......... hopefully one day my phone will be allowed in my lodge............

If you're here mouthing off about illegal activities, my guess is they already know intuitively that you display poor judgement and can't be trusted with a phone, but thanks for stopping by! :wave:

vanilla dutch

Beat down huh? Yea internet can be rough.its real life that gets u down.lol.anyway its friday night our nite here in town was great.had a social event with vendors , free food and entertainment.all courtesy of our downtown office.thankx.

vanilla dutch

so let me see if i have this straight....a club of old white guys who dress in silly costumes recruited you to grow pot for yourself in their weird little temple in spite of it being illegal and somehow an untrimmed 1/8th is proof of your vast knowledge of growing,which you have entirely failed to demonstrate on an actual pot growing website,acquired during your 20 years of growing in spite of not looking much beyond your mid 30's and showing a bunch of crappy street buds that i wouldn't pick up off the ground much less actually smoke while proclaiming your membership in possibly the lamest club around presuming their's no justin beiber fan club nearby....or model railroad club...

Ah.got it now.grow pics.thankx.just didnt understand the problem. Well i guess i could do sum outdoors.since thats all u guys are asking 4.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah.got it now.grow pics.thankx.just didnt understand the problem. Well i guess i could do sum outdoors.since thats all u guys are asking 4.

No people are asking for legit pics of your grow that you claim to have,,
Pics of your grow space,lamps,medium,,genetics,,,etc
Not lobbing a few seeds outside in the dirt,,,
Time to crap or get off the pot mate,,,
Peculiar posts of pics of magazines or concrete buildings ain’t gonna do it,,,,

mowood3479

Veteran
hey man,leave the goats out of it,goats are useful critters,unlike this pointless thread!

true fact,even goats wouldn't touch the schwaggy ass bud this guy post!:D

My goats ate the butane soaked material (mistakenly, I didn’t feed it to them on purpose) from a bho run the other day... around 1/4lb
ate the coffee filter as well...
rugged creatures goats are.... it didn’t even slow em down

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
No people are asking for legit pics of your grow that you claim to have,,
Pics of your grow space,lamps,medium,,genetics,,,etc
Not lobbing a few seeds outside in the dirt,,,
Time to crap or get off the pot mate,,,
Peculiar posts of pics of magazines or concrete buildings ain’t gonna do it,,,,

28053e68124984203cab52c238c0dbe62225a9c473a81b281aa0046ae2e4897f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.