What's new

If you HAD TO ABSOLUTELY pick from 1 of these nute companies which would it be?

If you HAD TO ABSOLUTELY pick from 1 of these nute companies which would it be?

• Cutting Edge Solutions

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • Supernatural Brands

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • General Hydroponics FloraNova Series

Votes: 69 29.9%
  • General Hydroponics Flora Series(3-part)

Votes: 144 62.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You said:I got CES's whole line. They even sent me some stuff they don't have on their website called G-REX. It's some kind of Biological Innoculant. And they also sent me this organic stuff called Sugaree. It smells just like Amoxicillin(that pink bubble gum medicine u drank as a kid, for those who are reading this post like "What is an A-Mock-C-WHAT!" LOL), but yeah..... Can't wait to try it.

And I just have to say that I guess those people at that company are Dead Heads.

And I'd like to mention that we also use Phosphomax or Phosophoload or something like that starting in week 2 of flowering, which makes the plant make more bud sites. My husband neglected to tell me about that when he was gone, but we're back on it and I can see the difference with the Grape Krush. Very nice.

You said:I got CES's whole line. They even sent me some stuff they don't have on their website called G-REX. It's some kind of Biological Innoculant. And they also sent me this organic stuff called Sugaree. It smells just like Amoxicillin(that pink bubble gum medicine u drank as a kid, for those who are reading this post like "What is an A-Mock-C-WHAT!" LOL), but yeah..... Can't wait to try it.

And I just have to say that I guess those people at that company are Dead Heads.

And I'd like to mention that we also use Phosphomax or Phosophoload or something like that starting in week 2 of flowering, which makes the plant make more bud sites. My husband neglected to tell me about that when he was gone, but we're back on it and I can see the difference with the Grape Krush. Very nice.
Yeah Phosphoload, is made by the WORST company ever!!!!!! That's who I used b4. I REALLY dislike Dutch Master! Whicj is the company who makes Phosphoload. The stuff G-Rex I talked about some kind of Biological Fungal Parasite. Apparently there's actual parasites in the bottle/liquid, in fungal form. Wat was sorta explained to me was it helps with expanding ur roots zone. More roots = bigger buds!!!!

As far as them being Dead Heads. I wouldn't doubt it. I spoke to the owner for about 2 hours, and he was VERY intelligent. He claimed they have a lab with 10's of thousand of fungus' and so on. Even said I was welcomed to take classes they offer on Botany. SO I think it's a little beyond them "Truckin" or singing "Scarlet Begonias". Not that I'm a Dead HEad. If u saw my music list on my other thread, u saw I like Hard Rock/Metal, just know my music though. HeHE!
But seriously, Tehy are probably some hippies, but they're scientifical Dead Heads! LMAO!

Oh yeah, I had mentioned my res had gotten cloudy, blah, blah, blah! Well the next day I check my res, and it was crystal clear, except for the coloring of the nute solution, of course. But yeah, it looks like it did when I first mixed it. Ther was a little film on the side of my res, but the solution itself was clear. I left the air stones in there for another 2 days, but have decided to take it out of my res. Let's see how that works out. Am I the only person who put a air stone in my E&F/Drain res???????? Leaving for Cali tonight. Wish I could meet some of my peoples off of here, but I COMPLETELY understand. I wouldn't wanna just meet someone in my area. But if anyone wants to blaze1, hit me up on PM!!!!! I will be in these Areas: Morro Bay, Big Sur, Monterey, Bay Area, Mt. Shasta, Bakersfield, and Vegas BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not askin for any bud people, I will have some Pineapple, myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wantin to meet brothers and sisters! If I don't hear from anyone........ U guy be safe. I'm sooooo worried about leaving my lil babies for 11 days. They'll be fine right?????????????? LMAO!
I'm off to see 311 in Vegas, by way of CALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3-11, 3-3-11!

T

Teeg420

nice just caught the 311 show with the wailers in oakland great show made me feel a little old haha.

Nice just sent away for my sample pack never have used their cal amp or mag amp and uncle johns blend.

My plants love the 3 part with magical i wonder how they will respond to their additives.

Damn Teeg, I was in Oakland for a few days bro. From 3/5-3/8. Actually I was in San Fran, But we drove into Oakland everyday. I got a nice bowl there. Went to Oaksterdam University. I was ALMOST on KSBW channel 8 news in Monterey, 2 days ago. Apparently there was dispensary that had opened, in sort of an illegal way. The owner never mentioned that it was gonna be a dispensary. He listed it as a Herbal Healing and Spiritual store. So now he's facing a lawsuit from the city, and as I was discussing all this with the Journalist, a local walks up and starts listening to our conversation, and then adds that she had also been lied to by the store owner. That she had asked him what he was opening, and that she got SEVERAL different answers from him, but none were straight answers?????? So I asked her if she was a local, and she said yes, so I asked her about what she thought about Prop. 215, cause personally wasn't this country built by us the people. So If people voted this in, MAJORITY RULES. She responds that she doesn't like pot because it makes people stupid...... NOW LISTEN TO THIS IGNORANT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! She Then follows the it makes people stupid comment with "I don't care if it cures cancer..... It's kills brain cells!" I actually turned to her very calmly and informed her that there was NO CURE for cancer, which then my wife followed it with a "it helps those cancer patience with their appetite and so on". So this Asian reporter is completely into our debate. And please I'm not trying to sound ignorant. But this Asian reporters eyes at this point were completely round, NO LIE!!!!! LOL. She's signaling for the camera guy to bring his camera, and then says "this is great. Can I get u guys on camera?"(and how sweet would it been to show the world how these people are ignorant to the facts. How great would it have been for millions of people to hear this lady say she hates pot because it kills brain cells, and she doesn't care that it cures cancer!!!!!!!!!!) I say "Hell Yeah" She said "great, are u from Monterey?" I said, "No Ma'am" But I am a MJ Advocate" She was like great so ur a Medicinal User....... I was like NO I smoke WEED! She was like ohhhh! LMFAO! The lady who's been talking to me for 10 minutes now, who had NO idea I was a stoner in now STUNNED that she just stunned that she had a 10 minute conversation with a stoner. Anyways, had I told this reporter I was from Monterey I would had been on TV debating with this other lady. Here's the news report -------> CLICK ON ME!

I am back by the way after my 2 week tour of Central, and NorCal, and Vegas(which I hated by the way). But Cali I will be back for good soooooooooon! Me and the wife decided on going back to Cali!!!!!!!! 4 Goood!!!!!!!

Anyways, Ive got some good pics of my trip, an my babies. They are looking good, and after seeing them last 2 weeks ago, when they had just started on their 1st real leaf, and now 2 of the 3 are on their 7 node. WHAT??????? In 2 weeks??????? Is it the CES????????????? I will post pics tomorrow. I am extremely tired. So I am back, and will be chatting with u guys 2morrow.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Flora Nova =Lucas formula.
Can't beat it in coco.
I add Bloombastic for incredible crystals and tight buds.

aha damn wish i used BB back when i was running the lucas formula...i had frost but nothing as shiny as what im getting now with FF tiger bloom...

311 monterey has a decent amount of older rich conservative folks thats probably who you ran into...

aha damn wish i used BB back when i was running the lucas formula...i had frost but nothing as shiny as what im getting now with FF tiger bloom...

311 monterey has a decent amount of older rich conservative folks thats probably who you ran into...

Her wealthiness doesn't excuse her ignorance on thinking that MJ cures cancer, and to say that she didn't care that it did cure it, she still disliked it. I thought.... still think that she was funny! Whether she was rich or not. I actually enjoyed chatting with her. And I didn't see wat was soooooooo great about Monterey. I liked Morro Bay, and Pacific Grove WAYYYYYYYY better. Not to mention the Big Sur, but I can only dream to one day live in a house on the Big Sur:dance013:

Yooooooooooooooooo! My bros/sis, I am back from Cali. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! ANd not LA, or south Cali(sorry SoCalers) But from Morro Bay north!!!!!!! OMG, LIKE TOTALLY! I will be movimg to Cali by 2012. Me and the wife have made a conscious decision of leaving the rat race pace of life of the east coast(well actually most places have an area that still has that life style. I.E. LA, Vegas, which I HATED! ANd I actually walked away with money from there. I started with $2, turned it into $95, then just gambled with that. Wife hit about $50 and gambled with that. After an eighth of some dank bud, lots of expensive food, cause in Vegas ur payin $10 for a $5 meal, trust me. Even McD's and Wendy's are DOUBLE, not $2 more expensive, BUT DOUBLE. But it was SOOOOOO freakin tacky, and windy as shit. EVERYONE was rude!!!!!!! From the minute we checked in, to the minute we left. Everyone from the valet guy, to the lady at the pizza place I went to eat, to the attendant at the laundromat, yes laundromat. U want me to wear dirty close?????? We're talking 1 week into my vacation, and changing twice a day, cause the weather was just ridiculous when I was out west. I can be on 1 side of town(in MT Shasta) and it was shorts and T-shirt on 1 side, and Snowing HARDCORE about 4 miles drive later. CRAZY I TELL U!

I got pics!!!! Oh I got pics. I would LOVE to share some of these pics with u life lovers. I've got pics of wild parrots feedin out of my hand, in Telegraph Hill(San Francisco). Whoa, whoa, whoa.......... Did he say Wild Parrots in San Fran. YEPPER! Google Parrots in Telegraph hill. U might see a documentary they did on it. Very interesting! But yes I had 3 parrots on my hand/arm at the same time. Just flew down from the trees, unto my body and slowly made they're way to my hand for some UNSALTED/NATURAL sunflower seeds. IT WAS BREATHTAKING!!!!!!

Then when I made my way to the Big Sur, I encountered these 2 beautiful blue birds, I had never seen before. I was throwing kisses at it, and just talking to it(gibberish baby stuff), and they were REALLY curious about me. So the wife was clicking away some beautiful pics of the waterfall at Big Sur. I got some bread from the car that I had from lunch(wife wanted to feed the cute little squirrels/chipmunks/whatever they are. Never seen squirrels like them. I only know NYC gangsta squirrlels. U don't wanna get near those!!!!!! LMAO! But anyways, I tore a piece of bread and before u know it, I had these 2 wild birds eating from my hand. NOT PARROTS, WILD BIRDS!!!!!!!!!! So the wife got some pics of that. Maybe I can start a little journal somewhere on this website, and I'll post a link for ANYONE who likes to see beautiful experience/breath taking pics.

So needless to say, me and the wife shook hands, and said that 2 years from that date(3/12/10) She wanted to be in Cali, with or w/o me. Now understand this. Hearing this from my wife, someone who is from a small town. All her family has lived in this town for generations. Her grandfather was a WWII veteran, and so on. So until she met me 11 years ago, she really knew nothin outside her state. And we tried moving to NYC for about a year, and she couldn't handle it. So hearing this from her mouth was a relief! I've always felt like Cali. was callin me. Not for no prop 215! LOL. I can't explain it. But needless to say, EVERYONE was full of life and very friendly, especially along the coast. Most places HATE out of towners. NOT CENTRAL/NOCAL, along the coast! I was asked SOO many times while I was out there if I was planning on relocating, and the minute I said yes, I was bombarded by suggestions, whether it be useful or not, people were eager to try to convince me to move there! So I was gone fro 11ish day(close to twelve if u go by hours, LOL).

So w/o further aduei, I present to u my babies. Now here's the info for anyone just joing in. My baies are being fed Cutting Edge Solution nutes. And it is the FULL line, as far as I know. Down to their G-Rex(parasitic fungials, or watever it is), and will be using their sweetner(Sugaree), when the time comes. They only suggest using it for like 3-4 weeks during flowering, so I will listen to them!

I am growing in a Coco/Hydroton mix, and as of right now, they have been drip fed for about 2 weeks now. Not sure if I should switch to flooding soon, or just continue with dripping. The dripping is pretty easy to, except messing with those feeders, can be annoying, but beside that, it's maintenance free. My pH is pretty stable at this point. It was 6.3 last night, my PPM's wee at 490. I added 1 1/4 gallon of water, and a tad of Hygrozyme. That Brought my pH to 6.1, and my PPMs to 420(YEAH!)

Now when I left, the babies had 1 true leaf. The second was lookin like it was gonna start forming. It stood at about a little less than an inch. Now this is what I come back to 6 1/2"-7 1/2" plants with 7 nodes. 11 days I was gone. Maybe I'm over reacting, but if that wasn't a boost, from 1 true leaf, and 1"!!!! Out of my past 5 grows I can't remember seeing any of them shot up like that. But then again I wasn't gone away from them for 11 days, so it might have seemed nothing was going on, when u look at them EVERYDAY! Now the strain is DNA Genetics Sleestack x Skunk. It was Attitude Christmas give away. Yes u will also see the 3 different types of Hybrid Tomatoes(Roma, Better Boy, Container) I got going, and the 2 Sweet Peppers, in the bucket. And Also yes that is an African Pineapple Plant u see. Those are using the rest of my DM nutes I want to get rid of. They seem to like it though. But here are some pics for u guys to see. Enjoy!

DSC05231.jpg DSC05236.jpg

DSC05238.jpg DSC05241.jpg

Last edited:

Now these pics were taken 2 days after they sprouted, and it was 6 days later I left, and the day I left, the plants looked just like in this pic except , the leaf was a little bigger, and the points of the 2nd leaf were starting to spike out just a tad. But that's it!

with coco you probably want to go down to a pH of 5.5 - 5.8 because you will get deficiencies often with high pH 6.3 is what you want for soil

with coco you probably want to go down to a pH of 5.5 - 5.8 because you will get deficiencies often with high pH 6.3 is what you want for soil
Dudes at CES said not to use pH balance, so it is wat it is bro. My pH started at 3.7, YEPPER, low as hell! He said that the nutes are made for wide spectrum and that way the plant can uptake everything properly. And sure enuff it went up to 6.3 , and the only reason it went down to 6.0/6.1, was because I added Hygrozyme/fresh water, and it broke some gunkies up, in the res. And made it nice and clean looking. So it made the res 6.0. But my Coco's pH is 6.3 or 6.7, can't remember and bag is in room, and light is off. Buy so far run off is not really changing pH anymore so I will follow dudes advice.

Sorry I was so blunt on last post. I had company know as I started to type, so I typed quick, and now I read it over, and it sounded a little rude. But pretty much, as I said I am gonna follow the dude's instructions from CES. I just dialed my nutes down some. So far, so good. I'm gonna try several nute companies here in a couple of weeks/months. So keep an eye out.

I wouldn't switch nutes on the same grow. Plants don't like that . . . .
Sorry, that actually sound wrong. I was confused by ur comment,and now I understand why u said that. I worded myself wrong. What I meant to say was I was gonna do a few side x side tests with different nute co. I have about 7 or more different nute companies lines. Not on the same plant though.

F

flat5th

GH Flora 3 part (minus grow).

Lucas is the shit. I just harvested a NLxSkunk1 last night that had the tightest, ROCK HARD buds I've ever grown. Used nothing but micro and bloom. barely did any res maintenance either. pH 4.8-5.9 (the 4.8 was me being lazy, i usually like to keep it 5.0-5.9)

can't beat Lucas with GH Flora micro and bloom.

Seriously, go Lucas, you'll never look back.

peace.
Fifth.

Although it's great that you want to do this, and I'm happy to watch and learn, my hubby and I have already been through all these companies. Right now with hydro and pure blend pro products plus hygrozyme and hydrobact, we're getting the best yields, the biggest buds, and the best bud we've ever had.

we did many many years of various things at various places and it's like anything else involved with cannabis, it requires patience. these are living things and planning it all out is amazingly time consuming. getting a real rhythm going is hard, too. for instance, getting my 2nd site up and running took longer than anticipated, but i KNEW that it takes about 12 months to really get rocking and rolling from scratch, and i figured it would take about 6 to get used to planning, scheduling, preparing clones, and doing the work at the 2nd site. plus budgeting all the time and energy physically to do it and still keep up with jobs, household, first site, life, etc.

i appreciate that you're willing to put a year or so into the nute situation, and i will totally watch and take advantage of what you learn, but really i'd say gh 3 part if you're growing a lot and pbp for personal. we'll probably stick with pbp ourselves but start budgeting yearly for the 5 gallon containers. there is a significant price decrease that way and i believe in this. i do believe there are a few things we can tweak, so we'll be watching and learning and experimenting ourselves. you're a lot of fun to learn from 311, i love the attitude of wanting perfection. it's what makes icmag such a great place to be. :)

happy weekend!

Latest posts

Latest posts