What's new

If you get busted what country can you run 2?

still2big

yeah but after all of this, he still has felonies on his record ?

yes due to the sales. Had he just got caught with a growhouse he could have got PIT(pretrial intervention). After the probation and drug classes they drop the charges....still you have an arrest..

But regardless with felonies on your record you better be a resourceful fucker...you arent getting a good job.

So he just kept growing dope.

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
Well you would need a visa to stay in most places and that may not be easy to get. Also, whatever money you have might get seized by the authorities here in the US so that could also be a problem. Trying to live in a foreign country with little to no money would be very difficult unless you had friends or relatives to provide food and shelter.

But if I had to run, I'd chose Saudi Arabia - they would NEVEr think to look for me there!

antimatter

Veteran
you better have an offshore account sitting somewhere loaded if you wanna go and disappear, growing in Brazil isn't such a good idea. Real Estate there is cheap, but the language barrier is something Id have a very difficult time with. My vote is sneak into Area 51.

A

Amstel Light

Don't ever have anything in your life that you can't walk out on in five minutes if the heats coming down. i like your thinkin

yea your missing the irony of that quote from "heat"...they and MOST everybody has something in their life they cant walk out on...

Countries with no extradition to the US, from WikiAnswers so reliability of answers is questionable

Bhutan
Botswana
Brunei
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada (Canada maintains an extradition treaty with the caveat that any persons extradited will not be subject to the death penalty. The Conservative government under Stephen Harper reversed this position, but the Supreme Court of Canada has placed this reversal in a state of legal uncertainty.) Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
China
Comoros
Djibouti
Equatorial Guinea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Guinea
Guinea Bissau
Indonesia
Iran
Ivory Coast
Jordan
Kuwait
Laos
Lebanon
Libya
Madagascar
Mali
Maldives
Mauritania
Mongolia
Morocco
Mozambique
Nepal
Niger
Oman
Philippines
Qatar
Rwanda
Samoa
Sao Tome e Principe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Somalia
Sudan
Syria
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Soviet Union
United Arab Emirates
Vanuatu
Vietnam
Yemen
Yemen South
Zaire

i would rather be in an american prison than 75% of those countrys...

100% true.
A few months back Americas' most wanted help nabbed a guy from here in fl wanted on murder charges, hiding out in Brazil. They commented how lucky they got because his Brazilian native girlfriend (whom he met there) was due in a few weeks and had the bay been born then Brazilian law would've prevented him from ever being extradited.
I'm sure you can find it using google...

i woulda been so far in jungle till she gave birth, what a jack ass....