What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you feel like smacking your forehead & saying WTF. Your welcome here. Come on in!

Miraculous Meds

Hows the stability on those screens? Do u have them attached at the top? I followed ic's tutorial on the screens where the plant sits on the base and I think it anchors the screens better than having the plant in between the base. But if u connect them up top then id think they cant fall over on u.

All in all it looks really good. I love this design. Its very productive. U can really boost up yield if u choose to use another 600 stacked in that donut. But to take advantage u need about 4' of vertical canopy.

Foreman000

MM I don't mess with my girls once I put them into 12/12. I don't pluck anything until after stretch. After stretch I thin them out quite a bit.

Foreman000

MM these stands are super strong. If you think in laundry terms, wifey could stick 3 sweaters, a pair of jeans & a 6 pack of wool socks. If I hit the jack pot & grew a 10 pound plant the screen would hold up!

Foreman000

Waxy Taxi I feel you 100% on the humidity. In a shed with a space heater & a room humidifier. Walked out a minute ago & felt lucky to have 29%. Mine smells kinda berryish. Not that I have a confirmed strain. I just like it. I have some bog seeds I've been saving. But from what I read around here I think gg#4 would work for me. In the mean time I'm greatful for what I have. Thanks for checking in. :)

Foreman000

My buddies all run into the same problem, those damn space heaters will dry the room and leaves the foliage for nothing! The branch structure looks really similar to mine, can't wait to flower it.
If your near the Detroit area, I can throw a few clones your way. I work at a hardware store and make some extra for customers who buy soil/nutrients from us. Green Love Potion, 3 phenos of Ice Cream(paradise), LSD(barneys), Alien(?), Blue Dream(hso), & White Jack(dready).
Every time I read your posts I'm imagining that Trevor busted out the virtual world and started growing lol

Thank u apprieciate the offer. For now my plan is to really get to know this girl. But I'm close to the D for sure. :biggrin: I think Trevor would be cooking tho,not growing. Heisenberg in shit.

Foreman000

Sorry I should of been holding my phone sideways. The group here had a captain America & a Spider-Man. Little out of shape. The last 2 pics we went a little further north on the lake. This are trucks & cars parked out on the lake people. And that's an all day drag race for sleds, 4 wheelers or whatever you got.

Foreman000

Last pic's everybody lining up to take off. So what do you do after spending the day in the snow ? If your me you come home and get busy on some ice cream. so guess what not a lot got done on The room renovation. I will have an update in a few tho. See u in a minute.

O

Oti$

From what I've seen on the interwebs, gg4 would be perfect for vert screens....don't have it...yet, someone is supposed to be sending that and the forum cookie cut my way. I must be the last person on icmag to grow cookies. I don't usually care tip much about fads, but I'm not turning them down.
I've got 5 ppk plants that I'm debating on whether to build ichy screens for them or wed lights on all sides. I'm digging the progress:D

TheArchitect

Veteran
Grew up fishing st Clair all summer, still do. Many fond memories sitting off 9 mile tower or the DYC slaying the smallies

Foreman000

Oti$: what up man. I like the Ich screens because you can move each plant around. Plus I'm not sure what you meant by wed lights on the side. But what do I know pretty much my first time running with em.

Architech: fishing is really not my thing. But I have plenty of freinds out there in there shantys. Not to hard to find somebody you know from the 9 mile tower to metro to algonac. Depending on the ice of course:biggrin:

420ish: if your a woman hopping in freezing cold water you got a lil insulation. I seen a couple bikinis but they were thick & chunky. What I seen any way

Foreman000

So I had my first mini flood. One of my sprayers popped out of the manifold in my cloner. Not a real big deal ony about a couple gallons in my veg tent. That little tray/tub on the bottom did its job. They're looking good imo. Roots about 5". Everthing on top about 3"

O

Oti$

I meant to type put lights on all sides, damn auto incorrect. I'm either going to screen them or surround them with lights, similar to an xpattern grow, only with 5 plants instead of 4

Foreman000

And I tell you what Im loving the progress I'm having with the coco. I didn't go in my room yesterday. I go in today it seems to me there just blowing up. You guys tell me.
The last pic is the promix

Foreman000

I meant to type put lights on all sides, damn auto incorrect. I'm either going to screen them or surround them with lights, similar to an xpattern grow, only with 5 plants instead of 4

Now I get ya. Seems to me you get more bang for your buck with the donuts on your electric bill. Unless your growing some big monster trees. Just my 2 cents. Which is worth maybe half that:)

Foreman000

St.clair is a blast, haven't been out since I was a kid! Those roots on the clones are banging, get it! The aliens are deff. looking better, in a space like that vertical is the way to go, less heat issues and max output, you could throw a 250cfl for an enhanced spectrum if you wanted, but your good now. Which coco are you running?

Wsup WT. I run Botanicare bricks. I heard good thing about them in greatful heads thread I think. Which is where I got the 6/9 GH feed Im trying to follow. Finally I'm seeing progress. So I'm trying to stay focused on this style and get some consistency in my grow. Hard for me. I swear I'm deliberately not reading any ppk threads because I'll be like I need to do that right now, probably start shaking & shit. So along those lines I'm not adding another light to the veg tent I have now. I already have a bigger tent with a 600w MH ready to almost go. When my renovation gets done.

Question for you or anyone with a opinion on the subject. How big do you think my clones will get? What size would you pull them at ?
:tiphat:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I would pull the clones now. Put them in a cup of coco. Flood them with half strength notes and let them be for three days then water again with half strength notes and let set for two days. Then water every day with half strength notes till they are ten inches tall. And make sure the cups drain and are not setting in water.

Foreman000

I would pull the clones now. Put them in a cup of coco. Flood them with half strength notes and let them be for three days then water again with half strength notes and let set for two days. Then water every day with half strength notes till they are ten inches tall. And make sure the cups drain and are not setting in water.

Sounds like a plan my man. Thank u sir:biggrin:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
If you let them go to long in the cloner they develops a different root structure. So once you have a decent root structure it is best to move them to the final media you want to use.

You can see the difference if you root in cubes. They are many single type roots. In cloners they get a fish bone like structure.

Latest posts

Latest posts