What's new

If you could live the rest of your life at just one age, how old would that be ...?

If you could live the rest of your life at just one age, how old would that be ...?

• 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 6-8

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 9-11

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 12-14

• 15-17

• 18-20

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 21-23

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • 24-26

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • 27-29

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • 30-33

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • 34-38

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • 39-43

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 44-48

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 49-54

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 55-59

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 60-69

• 70+

• Total voters

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
If you could spend the rest of your life 'locked-in' at one particular age, what age would that be?

The poll is private (your selection is not viewable to anybody, myself included - i can't see them), and I've intentionally made the options diverse to result in a clearer picture as more votes are placed :)

Last edited:
O

OrganicOzarks

I voted 27-29. I really would vote for a 30 year old mind, and a 21 year old body, but that is not a choice. The rational thinking part of your brain is not fully formed until you are 25. I look back and think about how stupid you are a good ways into your 20's. 25 is when the "dumb ass" starts to wear off.

You youngins' don't get all bent out of shape over my statement. I to was in my early 20's at one time and am speaking form experience. Just put what I say back in your memory bank, and remember it when you are older. Then you will say "damn that dude on icmag back in the day knew what was up.":)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I picked 30-33....OrganicOzarks speaks the truth, in your 20's your just beginning to learn to be an "adult" 30's are more stable, and way more fun!! hehe
Cute poll Pheno, should be some interesting posts :D

castout

Veteran
I picked 30-33, because that was when I was the healthiest.....and you get a little seasoned by then, and have a much better handle on life.

opiumo

Veteran
This does not factor in lack of life experience, hormones etc.. I have yet to meet someone in the 21-23 age bracket that made me say, "wow this person is so smart.":)

If iam locked in an age rest of my life iam not worried about experience, that is something i can achieve over time.

Last edited:

ydijadoit

Ozark nailed it. I chose 30-33. The turds were mostly dry behind my ears, and my back didn't hurt all day every day. Now I pat my gut, wink at my wife, and tell her "Don't worry honey, it all turns to cock after midnight..."

O

OrganicOzarks

If iam locked in an age rest of my life iam not worried about experience, that is something i can achieve over time.

At that age you would be an eternally hormonal post teen. All of the life experience in the world can't fix that. :)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
i picked 27-29 for the same reason, only the fun you have is a lot more fun :)

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I chose 34 -38 ,
without doubt my prime years ,
as strong as the body is when younger ,
one really needs the brain to be strong to wield the body properly ..

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I'm 51 and picked mid-late 30's. Those were some pretty good days. The body wasn't gone to hell yet and the mind was fresh, while the thinking was starting to mature.

Latest posts

Latest posts