What's new

If you could have a fat session with one person...

NOKUY

Veteran
after thought i couldent narrow it down to just one....

this would be my list:

-richard proenneke
-edward abbey
-bob marley
-mike rowe
-2pac
-marshal mathers
-jon krakauer
-B-real
-chris mccandless
-capt. phil harris
-capt. sig hansen
-edgar hansen
-mitch seavey (who i lived next to, and did smoke with him and his kids, but one of his dogs was sick so we didnt hang out at that time, but i helped him w/ his sled dogs quite a few times)
-ZDLR
-..and a grip of peeps from here

Last edited:

southwind

Science.Liberty.Peace.

Science.Liberty.Peace.

Greetings...

I would want to have a great Summer evening dinner..

Sit quietly in the twilight..with some of my favorite Bogglegum X Sweet Tooth..

and relate to where we are, where we have been and where we may be going..

With The Dalai Lama..

Thomas Jefferson..

and Charles Darwin...

sw

jarff

Smokd with neil Young in early 70,s....he showed up in a small town lookin, for an old friend who I knew and I went to his house and Young stayed for wk-end...big party lotsa good erb and lotsa music..It was a treat sittin, in a house smokin fine weed and playin along wirh the boys who were all musicians...I was about 20 at the time.....
That was then and this is now...and I,m much older soI would choose Deepak Chopra.
jarff

Bruja64

I think Augusten Burroughs would be fun too.
And Arlo Guthrie.

Keep thinking of all these people.
Oh, and the awesome Joni Mitchell(would love to play guitar/sing with her to).

Interesting thread here. =0)

Peace~
Bruja

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
My father.

Hands down my favorite person to sit and smoke with.

Still working on getting that chance before he passes on. Wish me luck!

:rasta:

BoB91

Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, my brother for whom I do not talk to actually he does not talk to me,it really hurts, and anyone else that smokes who is chill,not aggressive!

Noddy

I'd love to get Gordan Brown stoned, so he can see what he and his government are denying the people of his country :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, it'd be yummybutt for sure.......
834stoner4lfe-thumb.gif

iseankimi

I'd also have to add SRV. The king of blues rock, bar none. He seems like such an interesting, genuine person and a great person to smoke a few bowls with. RIP, the good die too young. :badday:

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
I'm not sure I could get by with just one of these, if I had time to think about all of the possibilities.

For the first one, though, I'd grab a local guy I know with a few decades of growing under his belt and skills to rival the best around here. It's a lot of brain to pick, and not just about growing. Very interesting dude. We'd pick up a mutual friend and former roommate of mine who also grows, and we'd do it proper.

Of course, this can actually happen. It has happened. Except this time, it would happen in Paddi's garden.

Because holy crap. :yoinks:

-s

Latest posts

Latest posts