What's new

if you could choose one hot female celebrity to smoke with.....

toddv

Jenny

Jenny

jenny-mccarthy-playboy-4.jpg

C

Classy@Home

The Olsen twins & The chick from Natural Born Killer
The twins if they are a package deal, and their sister Elizabeth helps. I like boobies, and the three of them together couldn't scare up a nice tiddy...

Juliette Lewis??? Maybe if I was really high, and she was wearing makeup to kill that shiny oily skin, and she put on 10 lbs, and I was REALLY high. And she's got no boobies...

But it's your choice - and I respect that - enjoy, and don't forget to vidtape...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
The twins if they are a package deal, and their sister Elizabeth helps. I like boobies, and the three of them together couldn't scare up a nice tiddy...

Juliette Lewis??? Maybe if I was really high, and she was wearing makeup to kill that shiny oily skin, and she put on 10 lbs, and I was REALLY high. And she's got no boobies...

But it's your choice - and I respect that - enjoy, and don't forget to vidtape...

im pretty sure Classy and i have the same tastes....

i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE boobies!!! under D cup please! and nipples pointed at the 9 and 3 'oclock position...

zenoonez

Veteran
I Googled her w/Safe Search Off,
evidently she's allergic to clothing

I did too and man was i pleasantly surprised... very VERY hot. She could have my babies any day all day. I would post some pics but all the ones that show how beautiful she is are against TOS. She looks pretty natural too. Amazing.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Vanna White's gotta be, like, 80. Isn't she Betty White's older sister?:laughing:
This is Vanna White without make-up-

26714-vanna-white-without-makeup.jpg

Pat Sajak's worst nightmare.
20355-vanna-white-without-makeup.jpg