What's new

if you could choose one hot female celebrity to smoke with.....

G

guest3871

I don't know about smoking herb with a celebrity, but i would definately like to smoke crack with Petra Nemcova, ........ her crack. :)

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Lohan.

You know shes down, and you could mesmerize her with bowl full of sativa, a walk though the garden, and a few vocano bags full of stony indica.

K

Kitsym

i'd actually like to blaze one with Nicki Minaj...

pretty sure she smokes LOLOL

S

stratmandu

Jill Wagner. Sigh :kiss:

(from Wipeout and those Mercury commercials)
jill-wagner-12132.jpg

paper_clip

If I could smoke with any female celeb it would be Rihanna. I probably would never have said that until I seen her extremely baked lol

picture.php

I don't mess with the blunts but I would love to smoke some of my bud with her and see how she likes it :)

K

Kitsym

^nice pic... LOLOL never seen anything from a big name like that! .... although, she's from the ghetto and was a hard drug addict (forget which one) as it has been revealed... so actually not really a surprise...

C

Classy@Home

My 2nd pick would be Amber Heard...

She's allegedly gay, no prob for me - I just wanna watch...

Me, her, her girlfriend - big sack o' Nevilles Haze and a HD vid cam (for me, obviously)

ScarJo is hot - but she's a total slut, an I'd hafta wear like 7 condoms to feel safe (and 7 condoms on my little pecker would make for zero fun for either of us)...

TheCatsMeow

t swift

t swift

came here to say taylor swift...

there's something about good girls i love!
pretty sure she might be a virgin too!

id take it!
picture.php

Norkali

Y'all are trippin'......Watermelon Girl for me

Where To Catch Me: Wreck Beach, Weed Events, Weed mags...
Tango Dancing in Buenos Aires, or in exclusive, but not so well-known venues... or possibly at a Drag Queen show. *If you’re lucky, then I’m your dealer and you can catch me at home.*
Description: Watermelon is Lenny Bruce meets Rusty Warren on a clothing optional beach, peddling contraband in verse...or Betty page meets Jane Goodall (Gorillas in the Mist) at an orgy as a casual observer... but she’s not here to judge, she’s only here to jiggle.
284921_143409799075106_117490298333723_285221_1126040_n.jpg
cookiedough5b15d.jpg
285552_140340826048670_117490298333723_274945_5543316_n.jpg

zenoonez

Veteran
came here to say taylor swift...

there's something about good girls i love!
pretty sure she might be a virgin too!

id take it!
picture.php

Does anyone else think that Tswift has nipples like dinner plates? Just a feeling but seriously... she looks like a chick who would have some huge nipples. On another note, Summer Glau is pretty hot too. I am usually not a fan of the skinny bony type of girls she floats my boat.

C

Classy@Home

Does anyone else think that Tswift has nipples like dinner plates? Just a feeling but seriously... she looks like a chick who would have some huge nipples.
Puffys!!!

The kind that look like a vacuum pump has drawn them out to almost a separate appendage...

C

Classy@Home

She IS cute, KB - but in alot of her pictures she looks vaguely PMS'ing (that tired, circles under the eyes, Aunt Flo comin' to town soon, kinda look)...

She is cute - nice perky little sweater puppets, too...

(Shit - bet it looks like I'm just throwin' a contrarian view to whatever you post today, KB. I'm NOT, honest - but it prob looks that way. Sorry.)