What's new

IF WE COULD LEGALLY GROW IN THE UK AND NORTHERN IRELAND?

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Did it involve "saving the children", "stoping" mental illness and being "tough on crime"?
PEdxDO5.gif

were there any numbers or percentages given to show how much they lost it by ?

8 for
111 against

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
talked to a nice young lady ,at the home office,,who reassured me that if i had a dr in holland prescribe for me and as long as all paperwork was present and correct then we can bring how cannabis meds back to the uk,,this is totally legal but must have the correct paperwork,,i put to her the stupidness of our present laws and i got the "stock" response from a civil servent= "i dont make the laws and theres room for improvement" lol,,,what a fiasco,,,so a 30 min or so flight from city airport,,,pick my meds up after seeing a doctor,,back on the plane and home in time for corra lol,,,fucking ridculeous,,,peace and regards s2

DemonPigeon

Veteran
talked to a nice young lady ,at the home office,,who reassured me that if i had a dr in holland prescribe for me and as long as all paperwork was present and correct then we can bring how cannabis meds back to the uk,,this is totally legal but must have the correct paperwork,,i put to her the stupidness of our present laws and i got the "stock" response from a civil servent= "i dont make the laws and theres room for improvement" lol,,,what a fiasco,,,so a 30 min or so flight from city airport,,,pick my meds up after seeing a doctor,,back on the plane and home in time for corra lol,,,fucking ridculeous,,,peace and regards s2

We aren't part of the agreement though?

_59017217_schengen_map_464.jpg

I'd love to actually know if the advice is correct, certainly dutch citizens have brought Bedrocan here without trouble and so have a few british citizens, CLEAR has said some stuff that must be wrong, but the government doesn't even really seem to know what the laws are anymore.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We aren't part of the agreement though?

View Image

I'd love to actually know if the advice is correct, certainly dutch citizens have brought Bedrocan here without trouble and so have a few british citizens, CLEAR has said some stuff that must be wrong, but the government doesn't even really seem to know what the laws are anymore.
yeah demonpidgeon,,,female i spoke to was pretty clear that it was ok with the relevant paperwork,,,seems like the right hand dont know what the left hand is doing,,same old..same old,if you get a minute demon p,,give them a ring and see if you get the same response as i did..s2

DemonPigeon

Veteran
yeah demonpidgeon,,,female i spoke to was pretty clear that it was ok with the relevant paperwork,,,seems like the right hand dont know what the left hand is doing,,same old..same old,if you get a minute demon p,,give them a ring and see if you get the same response as i did..s2

Ok I'll give it a go if I remember, did they say anything about what the relevant paperwork was? or why it was ok?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok I'll give it a go if I remember, did they say anything about what the relevant paperwork was? or why it was ok?
i believe the paperwork is taken care of the other end but please dont quote me on that,,typical civil servent demon,,apart from already stated she didnt give much aware,,got the feeling she was putting all or most responibilty to the "prescribing" country,,s2

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Good effort 944s2 mate. I'd still want something in writing from the home office before trying it though.

Peace