What's new

If this were to happen in the USA.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it was a huge mistake when they made fully auto illegal in cali now where all outgunned.

MIway

Veteran
it was a huge mistake when they made fully auto illegal in cali now where all outgunned.

Agreed, wholeheartedly.

I don't have guns, but don't have any issue with ownership either. The real reason I believe in the 2nd, fundamentally & unwavering, is to be able to form militia's to protect against an oppressive government. Not only does that mean access to weapons, but effective ones at that.

I'd like to see States form independent militias & to be fully stocked, under the premise of the 2nd. Not talkin Nat'l Guard here, talking private & independent.

RudeDog

Veteran
Fucking hell lads....How about putting the guns down...

Babylon born machinery.

Guns got us where we are now.....Anyone who has an interest in guns needs bullwhipping...just my opinion.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Boston Tea Party...

See riots suck cause innocent people have to stay and guard their stores, daughters, and property. So if the rioters stopped fuckin with their neighbors shit then their neighbor could take his pitchfork or shovel or shotgun and help attack the courthouses and polices stations and put the real criminals in jail.

In America it becomes terrorism when an outside force attacks US citizens.

Otherwise it's a rebellion and I'm all in favor of being part of tradition.

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Fucking hell lads....How about putting the guns down...

Babylon born machinery.

Guns got us where we are now.....Anyone who has an interest in guns needs bullwhipping...just my opinion.

Before guns, there was peace, lol

The Romans, Turks, Ottomans, Mongols, etc were all peaceful until the gun was invented.

D

Durdy

The media portrays things how they want us to see them. Theres more then meets the eye to these riots I'm sure of it.

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
The poor are getting tired of being stolen from and tricked by the rich.We thought if we paid to go to their colleges we could be like them..Now people are finding out we got tricked with that too.Lots of unemployed college grads out there.And look at all the adds for schooling.Business as usual.

Last edited:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I got my Red Ryder BB gun ready to go.

Be careful with that thing, kid. You'll shoot your eye out.

Edit:

DiscoBiscuit said:
You'll put your eye out, Ralphy.
biggrin.gif

Awww.. you beat me to it.

Last edited:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what it's all about. Social unrest due to the second leg down in the Greatest Depression. Americans will not be immune. Going to be a lot different from 1929. Society and mass psychology is very, very different.

Economic Uncertainty Leading to Global Unrest CNBC
London is reeling from three nights of rioting that's poured hundreds of people into the streets, leaving several local neighborhoods in shambles. One man is dead, dozens injured and arrested.

Two police cars and a large number of buildings were on Saturday set ablaze in north London following a protest over the fatal shooting of a 29-year-old man in an armed stand-off with officers. The patrol cars were torched as dozens gathered outside the police station on the High Road in Tottenham.

The protests have now spread to other cities, with violence reported in parts of Birmingham, Liverpool and Bristol.

Great Britain and other parts of the world are experiencing unrest at a time of global economic uncertainty and stock market volatility.

Here's a look at what's happening around the world and how economic downturns are bringing protestors into the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts