What's new

iF I fLIP 15 INCHES PLANTS INTO 12/12, HOW TALL WILL THEY GET AT THE END ?

leotriboo

i've seen sativas stretch as much as 4-5x's.
they can also stretch for up to 5 weeks.
it's gonna get way out of control in there, real quick
I will flower them inside 5 gallons buckets uder a 600 watt my room its 12' tall X 8' lenght X 6 wide how many buckets should i use 6 , 8 ? i have 120 so i might just use them ..

dtfsux

the 600 is good for a 3x3 area, maybe 4x4. I would put the smaller ones in the middle under the light, otherwise they will get shadowed by the bigger plants. But if you have all the buckets, might as well grow them all. Whats on the edges may be a little fluffy, but better than nothing.

And I would flip them now, go straight into flower nutes. Try to keep the light low, it helps a little with stretching

leotriboo

No man...you can take small cuts.

I like to keep my mom plants pretty small. So, my cuttings are small also. like 2.5" long. That workd very well for me. I'm sure you can find a few cuts on there.
yeap yeah , i found some , should i wait like a week under hps 12/12 to take cuttings ?

leotriboo

the 600 is good for a 3x3 area, maybe 4x4. I would put the smaller ones in the middle under the light, otherwise they will get shadowed by the bigger plants. But if you have all the buckets, might as well grow them all. Whats on the edges may be a little fluffy, but better than nothing.

And I would flip them now, go straight into flower nutes. Try to keep the light low, it helps a little with stretching

how many plants ? I was thinking on let 6 of them flower now about 15 inches and vege the other 6 plants when they get bigger maybe 30' or more I have a 12' tall room !
a08b4a08.jpg

so i go strainght to flower nutes or keep ussing the vege untill my plants start to flower and them flip to bloom ? I have bug ignitor by advanced nutrients when should i add that as well ?

dtfsux

depends on how apart you want to space them. IMO it looks like you are spreading that 600 over too much space.

If you put in plants now, then more in 30 days, you will have plants at different heights, and wont be able to get the light close to the younger plants. I would plant everything at once.

Some keep on veg nutes to help with stretch. I would go right to flower nutes if I were you