What's new

IDO'S FRIENDS AND FREEBIES RUN

I

idoreallytry

cool yeah this is leaning toward the i am not sure lol,,,it is so foxtailed it looks like itself lol,,,,i will take a better plant pic and let MP see what he thinks,,,peace

G

guest5703

Thats nuts how many strains you grew dude! Great work representing IC and friends!

I

idoreallytry

love the show ido!
hey brother vice versa u are the man with the plan and the cam,,,peace
Wow!!! Sweet work ido friends!!! :smokeit:
hey i can only say the same about u bro "Deka The Pampone of Pot"
Thats nuts how many strains you grew dude! Great work representing IC and friends!
,,,,peace
thank you bro if it weren't for a l lot of these giuys i would be killin plants growin garbage,,,peace

i am sure we have helped someone or have been helped by someone on here its good to give good ole boys a shout out, here's to all my pals thx guys happy holidaze thx to you guys i will,,,,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

Morning buddy,,,,looking real real good....such frost present....love the post on 12/12.....great shit...
thx bro the wife is getting stingey with her pictures so i take advantge when she gets it out,,,
u digging urself out this morning or did it only hit my way?

I

idoreallytry

thx bro theuys and gals of icmag are all responsible for this grow,,,gotta love this site,,,peace
in my guess i would say the name is a play on the word berry,,,because when u smoke this it buries u and its crosed with chemdog,,,think if i could go on looks it is definately going to bury me lol,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know a guy who is friends with the sister of the breeder's uncle...it's definately a play on berry and chemdog and I heard it knocks yer dick in the dirt! :santa1:
Isn't it update time in here? You smoking that Kauai yet? PICS, PICS, PICS!

I

idoreallytry

I know a guy who is friends with the sister of the breeder's uncle...it's definately a play on berry and chemdog and I heard it knocks yer dick in the dirt! :santa1:
Isn't it update time in here? You smoking that Kauai yet? PICS, PICS, PICS!
cool thx fr the info just yanked the KK tonight thx goodness down to bottom and shake jar,,,yeah the ole lady is not in the pic taking mood i will get a few,,,peace

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

Rez's SFV x Chemd wow is all i can say dense fat kushy skunky smellin nugs frost all over a nute hog on day 47 started flush on day 44 so anothher 17 days and she will be good and flushed ready for a pluckin,,,thx Rez great work,,,peace

nice, outta 7 females i have 2 that are nute hogs

I

idoreallytry

nice, outta 7 females i have 2 that are nute hogs
nice man yeah this girl is getting flushed now should be good and yellow in another week to ten days,,,,goowith yours i am on day 60 now and they are foxtailing a lil on sidesops but they are rock hard and smell of ass,,,u got some like that? for stoppin by,,,peace
i got a head rush from this thread ;)
i can't wait for the head rush from smokin it lol,,,,i tried to take some pics of the KK i tonight the pics suck but i will post them,,,,in a bit,,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

Teresa and MR big,,,merry xmas to u both and have a great grow,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
What up bro...thanks for the smoke. What was it again? lol. Next time ill have some semi cured sssg to burn :joint: peace to u and your family

I

idoreallytry

strawberry deisel x chemdd aka Buried Dog,,,anytime bro,,,thx again to u as well,,,,peace