What's new

IDO'S FRIENDS AND FREEBIES RUN

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shucks man.....its cold inhere....turn up the heat so all the frost will evap of off the plants ...LOL ;)

plz could you add some whole pic plants from all of them. ?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn ido bro can i smell cheese...lol

Nice work bro very nice like core said have you got any full shots of these beautys..!!

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
great update brotha that sfv x chemd that strawberry x chemdd that kauai kush
i can go on an on an on an so on lol great pics keep at it broski
peace

I

idoreallytry

I just put a few up earlier today....
i checked them out u the man bro,,,its an ohio thing,,peace

shucks man.....its cold inhere....turn up the heat so all the frost will evap of off the plants ...LOL ;)
plz could you add some whole pic plants from all of them. ?
lol,,yes it definately is frosty for sure every plant in the garden,,,yeah will get some full plant pics,,,thx brother,,,peace
Damn ido bro can i smell cheese...lol

Nice work bro very nice like core said have you got any full shots of these beautys..!!
does it look cheesey to u bro i have no experience of course u neec plant pics will get them tomorrow,,,i found our camcorder has an auto focus so the pics were a lil easier for the ole lday but i still am going to get her a new camera for xmas,,,tx bro,,,peace
thats a killer update...so many dank pics and so many fat colas idk which one to click on to supersize :jawdrop:
i can't wait to come that way and share some with ya brother,,,,u be deciding what u want if i coming that way in january i got to get cuts taken i erased all pm's so if u told me i forgot,,,let ,me know brother,,,peace

nice update ido should be some good holiday smoke
it is going to be a white xmas in my house for sure well at least for me and the wifey,,,lol,,,peace
great update brotha that sfv x chemd that strawberry x chemdd that kauai kush
i can go on an on an on an so on lol great pics keep at it broski
peace
i know i kept telling the wife this one is the nicest then i would get anopther out and say well this is pretty frosty too,,,,lol,,,peace brother

thx guys for stopppin in love to have u all thru...peace

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Quite nice my friend. What are your thoughts on the PKxPR and have you had other experience with the PK, it is my personal favorite.

Peace, :joint:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quite nice my friend. What are your thoughts on the PKxPR and have you had other experience with the PK, it is my personal favorite.

i would like to know as well, i think i would like to cross it with grape krush and deep chunk,and maybe legends ultimate indica down the line

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update man love all the pics!! THey all are looking fat and frosty. Looks like it's going to be "Happy Holidaze" at your house.

I

idoreallytry

All looken Sweet!:D
thx bro,,,glad u stopped in,,,peace

all three of mine were males only 2 strains did that tr x pk and the amnesia haze they will get a nother go in a bit,,,peace
i would like to know as well, i think i would like to cross it with grape krush and deep chunk,and maybe legends ultimate indica down the line
u do that man it sounds killer brother just dhoot me the ,,peace
Nice update man love all the pics!! THey all are looking fat and frosty. Looks like it's going to be "Happy Holidaze" at your house.
defiantely a daze but everyday is a lil hazey,,,thx for stoppin in,,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
::::::BOW:::::: Notice I bent over when Baker wasn't around??? :santa1: You guys are the best! and NO IDO, I didn't expect anything less....Let's give this strain some recognition while we're here, it's name is "Buried Dog" and she is a headwrecker 4sure...

I

idoreallytry

::::::BOW:::::: Notice I bent over when Baker wasn't around??? :santa1: You guys are the best! and NO IDO, I didn't expect anything less....Let's give this strain some recognition while we're here, it's name is "Buried Dog" and she is a headwrecker 4sure...

you have to scream it bro people need to hear its that nice to look at,,,
guys the strwberry diesel x chemdd is called Buried Dog and she is a looker guys and the maker MP says she is a headwrecker and if u ever read some of his posts then u know his head is definately wrecked

yeah these guys are good people just like u bro,,,yeah gotta watch bowin around those crazy canandians lol,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buried Dog, or was it Berried Dawg? thats almost as corny as unk style!!!looks like some killer smoke tho!! i wonder how like the triesel the smoke will be?same genetic background basically

I

idoreallytry

really i never knew the genes beind the triesel,,,hope we will be able to compre soon,,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yah triesel is StrawberryD x NYCD x Alpha diesel, the pheno i'm growing is a dead ringer for alpha,the wide leaf is just like strawd, iknow that funk you are talking about,kinda weird and unpleasant in a way,it goes away in cure,kinda a rotten smell like feet or something,top notch smoke tho