What's new

Ido's at it again FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

I

idoreallytry

well that was the plan but i accidently threw the hose away how i dont know but no co2 tonight lol,,,i am a burnout lol,,peace

I

idoreallytry

thx alot Ever,,,,i hope to keep ur intereset and show off some nice buds in a month or so,,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
whats up man....things lookin good your way. How long have u been veggin those plants? I am just gettin ready to flower my girls inna few days. I got a cpl of your sfv that are lookin really nice too. I am hoping to hit a lb this time ;) or more lol. Its like a jungle in there

I

idoreallytry

yeah they have been vegging and topped for too long and too many times,,,i filled a 3 gallon bucket with sucker breanches twice once before flip and once 2 nights ago i had to make the room bigger to keep up with the bushes lol,,,thx bro,,,hope u hit alb too,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Yea mine aren't as tall as yours but they have been topped multilpe times to try and keep my canopy even...once they recover from this last time I will flip them. So how many days are yours into 12/12? And what size containers? Forgot if u already mentioned it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its always funny when you find yourself tossing cuts other people would really like! shoot,i had to toss garbage bags full of cuts in the past,too much of a good thing sometimes!

I

idoreallytry

20 days 2 gallons of coco and coco chunks,,yeah i regret not using the screen i have i could have got a lot more even,,,but i will have a nice canopy and will be able to keep good coverage with 3 seperate bulbs to move around and adjust,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

its always funny when you find yourself tossing cuts other people would really like! shoot,i had to toss garbage bags full of cuts in the past,too much of a good thing sometimes!
yeah i wish i had a neighbor close by that grew,,, he would have loved the crazy amounts of chemd chem4 sfv xchemd dumpster killerqueen redux cuts,,,,peace

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
I could use a chemd cut lol...havnt had the best of luck with the others :)

I

idoreallytry

well i will see if there are extra lol,,,u know whats mine is yours bro,,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

lol,,,yeah chemd is a nice gal to have around i have only smoked her but i know how good she is so she will stay in my garden,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

OG whats crackin,,thx for the props hte vegroom is full of all kinds of shit,,,the flowerroom is on 21 days as of now gonna get a nice feeding tonight maybe a PK boost,,,, bro gonna pop some of that twxchemdxafghan soon did u find a keeper in the seeds u ran of it?,,,peace

oregon_guy

Hi Ido bro,
Yeah a couple of friends are growning that cross, stays pretty short and not much strecth in 12/12. Mostly Indica with fat tight buds.
Go ahead and give em a shot.

:dance013:

I

idoreallytry

i like the sounds of it i am gonna have to,,,,thx for the info tell ur pals to post up some pics if u could,,,peace

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
iDO
Howzit brother..?? Glad to see your back in the saddle again.. The room looks lovely, I will check back to peep these bishes.. peace n pufs..

sacKO