What's new

Ido's at it again FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nugs and no bugs!!
and good one on fooling DG into thinking she has a chance at 420! i'll make sure to get a pic of her passed out for yah! LOL

I

idoreallytry

i hope u hang bro but i have my doubts on u smoking her out lol,,,yeah i have no time for bugs or anything this time my patience would definately be tested if anyting else happens,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
c'mon,at the very least i can stand toe to toe with her,after sitting down at that table for 3 days i think i can do it!
oh man,if i never see another mite in my life,i had thrips here,two shots of spinosad and not one to be found,only one bug on the sticky traps at all after a week of having them out...so far so good for me,knock on wood,just fired up another 400w hps in the room,running at 77 degrees....

I

idoreallytry

i have faith brother i know u can hang but i bet they smoke crazy pot all day and hte hash and whatnot,,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

glad you got things worked out. hope everything stays green and happy ;)
yeah bro its been a real test of whether i still wanted to grow,,,but my love of smoke told me to keep it green baby,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

thx bro i hope it provides as well as i am anticipating,,,peace

What up bro ... glad you are still killin' it. Those are some epic genetics as well ...

Can't wait to see how things turn out.

peace,sg

I

idoreallytry

thx bro,,,glad u stopped by think i migh mosey on over to ur spot seee what u got going nowadays,,peace

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
prevention is they key to bug free.. i treat everything new as if its infected now after loosin half of my stock after slackin off not inspectin new cuts thouroughly....... bugs never again. keep an arsonal of shit just incase. dem humboldt super mites suck balls it took me to co2 bombem to totally eradicate . ido im sure u got it under controle just wanted to post that info for whomever may need it. nuthin but good karma ur way my brotha cant wait to see all dem chems rockin ur room. should start stinkin soon..my room is.

I

idoreallytry

yeah hte stink is getting there for sure,,,,i am gonna get an ozone jr for extra measure,,,yeah i haver forbid, avid, bug buster, spinosad, azamax, sm90, neem oil sulfur and fungicide,,,so i am prepared,,,i will bomb tonight to make sure i kill everything at least one more time before they really start getting buds,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

well the bushes were getting out of control lol,,i had to give them 2 more feet in width and put them right on the floor they are stretching so much removed a 3 gallon bucket of sucker branches got 1600 watts cranking over the 7x4x6.5 space co2 will get hooked back up tomorrow...here's some lights on pics will get some lights off later tonight,,,,

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
starting to look like my room! LOL just added a 400w to my room a couple days ago,wish it was more but i got two broken ballast ,might be able to get one of them working...at least i got a couple reflectors....learned alot about rewiring ballast along the way....thats good...

Last edited:

brightskies

In a bubble
Veteran
Looking great Ido! Jungle Man!

Can you tell me about your CO2 set up and your thoughts about it? Have you run it yet?

Nice garden.

I

idoreallytry

i only had it running a few days and gonna reset it up tonight, and be able to give u a better idea of how its set up and working,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts