What's new

IDO PRESENTS "MAKING HIS MOTHER ROOM"

I

idoreallytry

figured i would give a month update these girls are all rediculous and special in there own way we are at day 30 of bloom ,,,just want to smoke it,,,peace

MVTF

Grape Krush from seed

KC Jones

Last edited:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know how to make me drool dont ya bro, nice very nice
peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow bro they all look great that bubba, f-13, pure and my fav the grape all look so frosty and tasty mmmm nice i would love to sit in that room and take in the smells

I

idoreallytry

yeah just gpoing in tht room is a delight i love to just go in and rub a leave a lil or just jostle a few of them and they just fill the rooom with thier own smells frsh grapes from gk4, jiucy fruit from c4 x c99, rotten grapes from the grape krush from seed, and just a completely wicked undescribable smell from the kush's,,,its definately a pleasure,,,peace
my great friend you know who you are i owe all this to you,,,peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro i would be all over the GK it would smell like fresh smoked grapes after i finished with them

I

idoreallytry

i am pretty stoked a month is way too long to wait but i have other goodies to control the urge to just need lol

oregon_guy

Very nice line up Ido, I wish I had the space to start some beans of all the genes I have stored away. I am limited to a 39" X 39" tent for flower lol. Kind of thinking of just starting 2 or 3 beans of a strain each time to get more of a variety.

I am anxious to see how those hazes turn out for you. The BH sounds really nice.

:joint:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Ido...tell U'r wife the shotz get better and better........U R' one lucky boy....that thuderfuck.....lookz lush...and propper......
and that GK#4.......well let's say this......he stumbeled ON to sumthang there.......run that biatch forever and a day........
U' so dam righteous........like a canna angel from up above........:abduct:

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn, glad I missed this for a couple days! Total eye candy surprise when I showed up! That gk from seed looks like its doing really well, not surprised its behind the #4 as its from cut and more mature from the getgo, hopefully the seedplant will fatten well too. That #4 will keep fattening quickly and finsih just as fast. I ended up keeping it in veg so its not lost. how do you like the smell of that c4c99? THose flowers will turn into solid rocks during week 8 and 9. How do you like the F13 smell so far?
the mvtf has a really old school scent doesnt it. Its kind of an up heart pounding buzz. I made bho with the seedplant, damn does it fly!
Those kushes can handle alot of food, they get fatter for me when I run them at 1000-1200ppms. You have more time to feed them and slowly flush as they are at there best after 70 days. The F13 usually responds well to some P/k well if you hit it at week 5-6.
Keep doing what your doing, they look great!
All my best,
RM

I

idoreallytry

OG brother,,,thanks man a few people are excited about the brainstorm haze ,,,i am stoked about my whole set up right now,,,can't wait to put all these seeds in some dirt and see what i get,,,peace bro,,,

yort,,,the wifey says thx she is trying to do all these plants justice and i am liking what i see, bothe the grape krush's are great,peace

RM can do it,,,,yeah the GK's are just a lil benind one another but i assumed that,,,i figurre about 8 weeks on the clone and 9 on the one from seeds maybe 10 but i doubt it,,.,,,,the C4 x C99 smells likejuicy fuit but juicy fruit that has went bad if thats possible lol
i thought the f-13 hated me but i saw your harvest shot so its not really a big yielder, plus i think it might be a lil longer than the others or just packs on weight later i got major leaf curl and small flowers but it is absolutely stinky and very pretty
the Mvtf is very skunky peppery spicey so if thats the ole school scent you set thats cool,,,how long does it go 9 weeks is what i am thinking but maybe quicker,,,it is the fattest thing in the garden,,,
the kush's are doing great yeah i figured they could take a lot i gave them a lil extra boost last watering those bubba flowers are rock fucking solid man at day 34 it amazes me the pure is just as dense,,,the yield is probly not much but its some thick sticky icky shit i bet
the KC is some stinky shit and it is starting to pack on weight lovin it as well Jones Krusher is going to be a winner i can just bet,,,
the BB and the Afgooey are doing great i got each cut in 2.5 gallon of coco in veg i am training them going to get some branchy girls to stick into flower in a few weeks
,,,and brother i just mixed day 35 water and added first dose of ginourmous so pk boost is either today or tomorrow whichever day they get water...peace brother

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You might want to keep the tops to a minimum with the afgooey. it tends to be a little airy and that habit is increased with more tops. This time around i'm running it with only two. If you see leaf curl on F13 its overfed. Likely it will hold the leaf curl even if the nutes are brought down. It doesnt ask for much as far as food, just as the c4c99. Yeah I hear you on the rotten jc, Its a fantastic get her done smoke, hope ya like her.
take it easy,
RM

I

idoreallytry

not much bro just trying to stay busy and doing a very good job at it,,,i got a lot of great friends,,,peace

Last edited:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
YES...U do......Ido.......BUT All those friendz R rightfully deserved........glad too know yeah..........and that thunderfuck iz wicked wicked good.............:abduct: