What's new

IDO PRESENTS "MAKING HIS MOTHER ROOM"

I

idoreallytry

:yeahthats, thx bro ,,,you like the lineup well what can i say great minds think alike,,,peace

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Badass genes to choose from man! i'm trying to build up my mother room, too :)

ArcticBlast

I

idoreallytry

lot of good people on here helped me make this possible we shall see,,,peace

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
morn'in bro~hiem.....lookz kie U got a full krewe UP in hear.......motley even.....so how goez the process....R the ladiez behaiving......and the clonez giv'en Up......rootz.......sending good KK++ to U & U'rz..........

I

idoreallytry

everything looksgreat learning who likes food and who doesnn't but htey all are lush and green can't wait til things start to wind down,,the room is a cornocopia of smell,,,,the clones are all beginning to take root,,,so all in all its good here,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Lookin good Ido just tagged it and will be following along to see what gems u will find! Good vibez your way bro

Guidance

I

idoreallytry

IL hey man i expect to find an eight plant rotation,,,but thats not going to happen anytime soon and i am sure i will always be poppin beans to find the one to replace whatever strain of the 8 ii am getting tired of,,,peace

Cana, hey bro you and RM might want to work it out on the budder RM got that special homechurned budder,,,all the extra i can stay awake for,,,peace

W

WeldFlash420

Stoned to the bone off some Jacks CleanerII thats been cured for two yrs...and tagged for the show...(actually I just came across half a plant thats been hanging for two yrs ina a sealed cabinet) its a happy kind of day! NIce line up Ido, I'll be in the back tryin to stay awake. Peace and shine on....

I

idoreallytry

hey bro don't worry we will wake you for the good parts lol,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

All clones are on day 25 of flower and they all look great, learning on a few but nothing hurting all growing good,,,
Casey Jones

Grape Krush (or as the wife wrote it Grape Crush)lol sorry RM didn't notice til i downloaded lol

F-13 one of the ones i am learning on lol

Last edited:

yortbogey

Veteran
very nice progress w/ those ladiez brudda.........that fg-13 is sum wicked schit FoSo........and Rm's GrapeKush ......has been mak'in big waves @ the bay......lookz like righteous ladiez.........nice JOB.......:2cents:

I

idoreallytry

Looking good ido :D...man how do you keep up with all your threads...keep up the good work bro

Barely brother i had to recruit the ole lady as photographer and will the veg room to her to care for just to be able to have time for anything lol,,peace and thx

yortbogey

Veteran
man that bubba looks PHAT.........drool...droool.....droooolll......
U'r one lucky boy that bubba iz bump'in........oneLUV:canabis:

I

idoreallytry

man that bubba looks PHAT.........drool...droool.....droooolll......
U'r one lucky boy that bubba iz bump'in........oneLUV:canabis:
brother Yort she is kickin for sure,,,lovin all these clones bt i for some reason after going in vegroom last night the only clones thta i put in soil that are surviving so far are the bubba pure ksh and a kc jones the MVTF, Grape Krush and c4xc99 are not doing so hot,,,but the dr motabon made a house call gave me a diagnosis going to look into it and see what i can do,,,peace

btw the GK is stellar i am happy with both pheno's i have,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They all look top notch! your feeding style will complement that F13 well, no worries. isn't the bubba a dream to grow! So easy, just takes a bit longer, just my opinion though. I know you'll dig that C4C99. just dont expect to sleep soon after puffing it! LOL I hear ya on the gk. She needs to be topped to yield big, but she will, multiple tops dont seem to shrink cola size on her, plus she doesnt stretch too much, so a big veg is a must. Keep it coming man, we're all digging it for shure!
RM

I

idoreallytry

thx RM hey bro do i even need to say a word,,,you are a legend,,peace