What's new

IDO PRESENTS "MAKING HIS MOTHER ROOM"

I

idoreallytry

she could probly handle the nutes but not much,, i only go to 800 ppm max never more always less lol,,so more on an average of around 600,,,so everything eats light in my house lol,,,peace bro

MP u like that huh,,,the Chief lol,,,peace brother

I

idoreallytry

Thx Shaman stay tuned or check out any of my other grows,,,peace

i have mixed the SD crosses and get pretty fucked up all the kush's get me ripped when mixed, but i will do a 10 strain mix see what she tastes like and let u know,,,peace brother

I

idoreallytry

Afgooey, yummy goodness frosty as hell can't wait to pull does anyone know how long these go?, these are taking forever lol,,,peace

Blueberry DJ Club CUt,,,frosty goodness smells of coffee and berry's i am excited about this girl as well,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

i kept casey, pure kush or bubba the clone was mixed up so not sure, the afgooey and the blueberry cut,,,so 4 for now and probly 2-3 more from ths round,,,thx for stoppin by...peace

I

idoreallytry

many ladies have graced my stable i am a stud lol,,,thx Unc,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

Scoot yeah card reader is screwy,,,gotta go to peeps house and download them,,,,peace

BDM,she is vegging,,,the original cut died,,,but scored another,,,peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
whats up Ido...That BB & Afgooey lookin really nice. What strains did u decide not to keep in the mama room? Btw u plan on flowering out that SSSG anytime soon would love to see u put it to good use :joint:
Good vibez

Latest posts

Latest posts