What's new

IDO PRESENTS "MAKING HIS MOTHER ROOM"

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
another tastey post IDO
tell the wifey chill(easier said than done lol)
mine wouldnt notice a thing i do if i dont go look what i did.... always something i didnt do.
i am never pointing out my deeds, so never credited round here. last night at chop i didnt get even a GOOD JOB from her. thats what i share with yall for... she just looks at me blankly now... whatever!
gonna replace her with some elves too i think. do they come in female PHIL cause they eat less and smell better....

I

idoreallytry

,,,thx bro,,,one could only hope the elves come in female,,,i know waht you mean i may do 30 things that day but she will find the 2 i didn't do,,,peace

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Hey Ido. Don't know what planet I've been on. Just saw the thread and WOW. Some nice eye candy up in here. Beautifully done dude. Gonna have to come back and take a look see now that I've found the place. Like what you've done with the place.

I

idoreallytry

Hey RR you were still tying down branches lol,,,please stop back by brother,,,peace

Scoot sux to love a woman sometimes,,,but it gets awful cold in an empty bed,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

wake and bake MVTF

wake and bake MVTF

this morning i woke up to some MVTF and i like this it reminds me of the first good pot i smoked when i was young,,, a nice spicy taste very smoooth smoke,,,two hits and it hits u in the eyes,,makes them a lil heavy and just slows u down,,,not a good morning smoke unless u wake up to a rainy arthritis filled day it is perfect,,,i woke up and i could barely make it downstairs well i got some of this out to do this for u guys and boy i am glad it is MVTF's day:woohoo:, because maybe now i can do a few things or at leas get comfortable for a bit,,,well enjoy ur day guys peace

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
bake -n- wake ha ha sup broski how the yield on this 1 she looks like a yielder
will u be keepin her an how does she eat i always ask u cause u use the same nutes i use
GH flora nova
good day broski

I

idoreallytry

Shaun thx brother it is some kick ass smoke thats for sure,,,peace

Phillthy brother thx as always brother,,,glad you stopped by,,peace

I Lion,,, for sure and it doesn't stunt your growth lol,,,peace

Rev got a morning or two more i think,,,actually 5 i think lol,,, just took a (way too big in my honest opinion) bonghit of bubblehash and i am ripped so i will check later lol,,,peace

Ureap,,,Hey bro just glad to have u thru the motherroom, its always fashionable to be late,,,peace

Thx friends like i said i have a few more days to go got a few more strains i ma going to throw in there as well,,,off the top of my head i have left,,,my GK from seed, casey jones Joe schmoe cut, and i will also add AK47 x Sour Diesel, and Sour Diesel Kush x Sour Diesel, oh wait 3month cured Williams Wonder,,,so 5 it is wow that took a a minute,,,peace and good day to you all

I

idoreallytry

well Scoot she is a good yielder and a decent eater she can be trained and i don't know if it were me but my branches seemed a lil flimsy but it could have just been me,,,i won't say anything bad about this plant it is top notch medicine,,,i would have run a couple of her once or twice a year just to take a edge off but i lost the clone and the original is gone sucks butno biggie i will find something as adequate sooner rather than later lol,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

Casey and Ido breakfast in bed

Casey and Ido breakfast in bed

this morning it was Casey Jones need i say more,,,fruity pungeant goodness sticky as hell hard to roll after breaking up fingers are so sticky i took mine to 70 days would have been good at 65 but i didn't get a proper flush by then,,,but i am good and ripped and i packed the bong just once,,,,i got me a nice keeper mom throwin branches everywhere going to do a scrog of these in the future,,,but i will run it at least a few times a year to have it around,,,,peace all and have a great morning,,,

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
mornin broski what would u say she taste like eat like an yield like

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
looks nice and frosty!! hope i can find a nice casey leaning pheno when i run my hazey jones in the near future...does she yield nice too?

I

idoreallytry

she tastes kind of fruity kind of like berry not real good on the taste aspect she is tastey leaves a aftertaste on ur tounge ,,,no not a heavy eater she need major training to be a big yielder but i got 2 oz off mine maybe a lil less, i am keeping her,,,peace

IL i hope so to,,,u will love the flavor,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts