What's new

Ido has great pals..thx guys....

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Taking a seat im late but its about time i join the crowd... After all this is gonna be very interesting... IDO is a true strain whore... definition of strain whore is just a blue smurf with a pitchfork. lol...

Good luck bro im on board...

I

idoreallytry

u got me pegged brother poop,,,lol,,peace

stay tune dav a good show is coming forth,,,peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G'day ido, wow bro what a line up you have been a busy boy
I would love to get some tables like you but i don't like the idea of leaving the hydro shop with the trays and then driving home with them
And then i would have to worry about neighbors when getting them out of the car
But that's how i would like my setup with drippers

Can't wait fot the show bro
i got my seat now
Peace and K+

reverev313

i would love to make my setup a drip system ....6 gallon coco drip system...
they just opened a new hydro shop down the street i want to go in but just cant do it thats all i need to see my neighbor there or have him watch me go in even tho iam legal i think i rather act as iam not Shhh

I

idoreallytry

G'day ido, wow bro what a line up you have been a busy boy
I would love to get some tables like you but i don't like the idea of leaving the hydro shop with the trays and then driving home with them
And then i would have to worry about neighbors when getting them out of the car
But that's how i would like my setup with drippers

Can't wait fot the show bro
i got my seat now
Peace and K+
gotta watch them neighbors,,,,i am happy iwas finally able to switch,,,peace bro thx a lot
i would love to make my setup a drip system ....6 gallon coco drip system...
they just opened a new hydro shop down the street i want to go in but just cant do it thats all i need to see my neighbor there or have him watch me go in even tho iam legal i think i rather act as iam not Shhh
yeah i drive a couple hours to mine in a different car or i call ahead and have it ready for my budddy's to pick up,,and drop off a few days later, unless it is something i need asap,,,peace

i just wanted to add i will be showing pics of the rest of the garden in hewre as well in flower now i have afgooey, pure kush, grape krush, sssgh, schnazzleberry#2, killerchem, ccasey jones, brainstorm haze, fruit of the gods, chem#4, double strawberry diesel, the white, orange fuel, and grom,,,so i will showiing some shots of them frequently,,,peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta watch them neighbors,,,,i am happy iwas finally able to switch,,,peace bro thx a lot

yeah i drive a couple hours to mine in a different car or i call ahead and have it ready for my budddy's to pick up,,and drop off a few days later, unless it is something i need asap,,,peace

i just wanted to add i will be showing pics of the rest of the garden in hewre as well in flower now i have afgooey, pure kush, grape krush, sssgh, schnazzleberry#2, killerchem, ccasey jones, brainstorm haze, fruit of the gods, chem#4, double strawberry diesel, the white, orange fuel, and grom,,,so i will showiing some shots of them frequently,,,peace

strainwhore!!

I

idoreallytry

wow ido its must be a full time job trying to keep up with all that
yeah i am a busy mofo somedays but its fun and it keeps me out of trouble and from takin food fromteh family and keps me from my stupid pills,,,and i love it and all my pals i have made on here from it,,,,peace brother i can't wait to puff on ur Schnazzleberry cut,,,peace
strainwhore!!
i am Ido and i am a strainwhore lol,,,i have been this way ever since i met Retardo Metabon on here,,,he done to me with weed what resiryder did to josey about turning tricks,,,lol,,,where u at Josey u partying without us every day is a party out there must be nice,,whats the medical scene like out there guys any good,,,peace
nevermind i just read the nevada laws 1 oz jeez thats low oregon and washington new ew mexicoand cali u can have the most thats where i would need to go lol

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
hey whats up Ido....im lookin forward to seein them other pics of the flowering ladies! Did u take cuts of the DSD or shnazzleberry? Wouldnt mind trying them out sometime.

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
It's all good Bake. Don't worry ido,I'll make sure Bake cleans up after he tosses his Canadian Club....mitsu

I

idoreallytry

hey whats up Ido....im lookin forward to seein them other pics of the flowering ladies! Did u take cuts of the DSD or shnazzleberry? Wouldnt mind trying them out sometime.
no bro i took cut of everything it all got infested with mites and i pitched the clones and flowered all the moms i got all these great pals well i am sure if i want thoses strains again i can get them,,,peace

It's all good Bake. Don't worry ido,I'll make sure Bake cleans up after he tosses his Canadian Club....mitsu
i gave him a bucket so hopefully noone has to clean anyhting,, we should be alright,,peace
DSD and Shazzleberry for sure.
i can get it back i am sure right guys?,,,eace
im late but here hehe
glad u stumbled in been on a binge since u got ur freedom,,,peace

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran

No worries. I put up a couple of signs for him.:tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php