What's new

Idiot's Fly Pack Grow

looking good wspman, the runt should benefit greatly from that 400 and catch up I had one that did the same thing and seemed to be almost a week in growth behind the other early on. Now day 32 flower he's still a little behind but it think he's going to produce the best buds by far and his THC production is further along at this point than the bigger one was at that stage in growth.

wspman

:0

:0

Update: 8:00 EST.

I am sad to report that #9, the runt, did not make it. :mad: Poor little guy (like to think it was a boy, makes it easier to take) despite all the tender lovin care, he just laid down and the little stem broke off at soil level. That leaves 8 remaining and they are almost big enough for their first nutes. Will get an update pic posted this weekend.

I have a second pack of the fly pack which we will start in a week or so. This will give me a much better chance of finding a "keeper" wtih twice as many plants to choose from.

Peace

wspman

Looking Good!

Looking Good!

Update : 9:30 EST.

Hey Gang

Haven't updated in a few days, this is the boring part of the grow. Not much to report as far as the babies are concerned but big news, I have solved my photo problems and intend to flood this thread with baby pics in the next 24 hours. The remaining 8 plants look good but there is a runt in the bunch.

Mosca, couple of questions:

Do you recomend topping the sonic fly or BX?

How strong is the structure of the sonic fly and BX? Will they require support, if so it will be much easier to plan this in advance.

Any info you can give would certainly help.

Peace

M

mosca negra

Wspman-- Looking forward to your coming pictures for sure! I am a firm believer in bending my plants and try to avoid cutting them back if at all possible.

In an effort to help you "see" the differences between the two plants, I would prefer to have you tell me your observational differences between the two strains...also, I want you to become a better grower as a result of this observation rather than have me tell you what to look for. That is after all one of the goals here, right?

As far as support goes, yes I do think the plants will need support for the buds-- I like to use something quite simple-- tomato cages. These should provide most of the support your plants will require indoors. If you were growing outdoors, than it would be a different story. But anyways you should be able to get these tomato cages quite cheap now-- this late in the summer-- should be around a $1-2.00 U.S.

Cheers!

MN

wspman

Repost baby pics

Repost baby pics

Ok, here's a repost of the baby pic. I did not know pics had embeded data on them which is a major security concern. This one is 7-23

Peace

wspman

Repost pic

Repost pic

Here's the next growth pic....

It shows the remaining 8 plants doing well with one runt in the bottom right hand corner

Peace

wspman

Update

Update

Update: 2:30 EST.

Here's a new pic taken today showing all eight flies transplanted into one gallon polly bags. Really love the bags. Now the roots have some room to grow, we should see some big time growth. If you look at the bottom leaves you will notice some yellowing, I was a little late with the first dose of nutes. I guess I was afraid on burning them up after seeing CC pic on his c99 thread. Everyone said his plants looked great but to me, all the leave tips were burned. Anyway, I may have slowed them down some with the lack of nutes but we are on track now.

The fly pack is the eight to the left. The ones on the right are Rez's supersilversourdieselhaze. Yummy!

Peace

wspman

Mosca, I have a second fly pack that it's almost time to start. Should I include it in this thread or start a new thread for the second pack?

Peace