What's new

Idiot's Fly Pack Grow

cebe11

Thanks for sticking with it wspman, I'm just starting a fly pack now so am watching with interest.
Have you been able to tell the difference between the sonic and the cindy99?? Are there any identifying traits to look for? Mosca any hints?

great job with the grow!

wspman

Thanks for sticking with it wspman, I'm just starting a fly pack now so am watching with interest.
Have you been able to tell the difference between the sonic and the cindy99?? Are there any identifying traits to look for? Mosca any hints?

great job with the grow!

No problem, if you look at the pics, only the f14 is c99 IMO. The sonics are pretty consistant and you can see the indica in there. The cindy will smell fruity, if not pineapple. None of these sonics smell fruity at all. There were 2 of the 5 fly pack one girls that started to smell fruity before the borg took over but they looked very indy so you could easily tell they were sonics. We will find out as I run them. Anyway, don't worry about it, when they bloom, U will know the difference.

wsp

wspman

Mosca, has anyone guessed Burmese Kush as the mother to sonic fly? Or some type of Burmese? If ya don't want to tell the world you can pm me and tell me I am correct:)

wsp

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
Mosca, has anyone guessed Burmese Kush as the mother to sonic fly? Or some type of Burmese? If ya don't want to tell the world you can pm me and tell me I am correct:)

wsp

SECRET:D

:dance013:..is that good idea?

we know that c99 is phenotype from jackherrer bud,so is there better c99 yet?

great plants:)

M

mosca negra

So sorry Wspman! I missed your post... no, I believe you are the first to guess Burmese!! But unfortuately, that is not correct either!

NewHouseGreen-- do you have a guess??? Maybe not better, but just as good! Will have samples for everyone @ the IC Mag 420 Cup!!!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts