What's new

icmag legalization party 2012. fuck ya

gingerale

Veteran
I am excited beyond words! I am moving to Colorado next year when my lease is up! Who's with me? Brothers and sisters, it's the dawning of a new era! :dance013:

Fuck the Feds....I'm telling you guys....Prohibition is over. Mark my words. The tide has turned too strongly against it and the powers that be sense it. That doesn't mean stupid asses still won't get popped for a while, but the danger is fading. The War on (Some) Drugs will continue for a while, but its back is broken.

So....who's ready to make a million bucks? Can't wait to meet all you lovely people! :tiphat:

hogg

This is great news! Even though I live in neither place could definatley see a vacation there in the future...
No matter what happens this at least draws even more attention to the issue where before too long there lame arse excuses will no longer fly!

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
This is so fantastic. Finally two states end the madness. I hope others follow suit. Even though I don't live there, I am still jazzed for those folks who have given themselves freedom from bullshit cannabis laws.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wonder what the president will have to say about all this in the morning when i wake up

i do seem to recall him being totally full of shit

and the other guy was worse? fuck.... hahahahaha

legalization is great but its more like consolation prize for playing get your ass fucked by the politicians for decades.... and here's to more decades!!!!

BUT that is better than getting fucked in the ass by a politician and getting nothing in return. a little is better than nothing.

NATURE IS FINALLY GETTING CLEARED OF WRONGDOING.

its about time
good job CO & WA

its a good start

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
CONGRATS FELLAS in CO and WA!!!!! you are some lucky ducks for sure and the people stand behind it which is even better! MA just passed MMJ so ill be moving back to my home state soon enough and getting legal there too. Looks like in gonna have to hit up some of my boys in CO and chill out for a week!

Sending my Congratulations from 9500 miles “sort of” south of Colorado.
WoW! Awesome news!
This must be one of the few times in my life where a political decision has really affected me in a positive way...or at least made me smile...
Although I don’t live in the US, I really have high-hopes that this WIN will give courage to other countries.
It kind of feels like watching your home-team beat the shit out of over-paid “pro’s”...

Well, I’m off to smoke -one on ‘ya- (illegally), download a visa application, find a cheap flight to D.C. and turn digital into reality...
o&o

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
This is the most excited I have ever been about the future of cannabis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two state legalize, and another passes med!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tipping point, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

SS-

goodness. JUst goodness. Too nice. Anybody have some links to see what exactly has changed? Cultivation laws too or no?

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
This is a great day indeed, now we must continue in the right direction. If not then all the fallen soldiers along the way and all the doors that have been opened along the way for this, medical marijuana, and proposed decriminalization will be for nothing. So again I say a great day now we must keep the course and move forward. Be safe all my brothers and sisters out there, they definately hear us now. Take care 1

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HELL TO THE YEAH - CHANGE IS A COMING - LEGALIZE!!!!

Best thing to happen to our nation in YEARS....and I mean YEARS...like 30++

Can't wait to watch the economy skyrocket in these two states - which will cause others to follow suit...

Jah Bless the two states that have just crossed the line - the FEDS won't like this one bit. Going to be interesting for sure!

dank.Frank

U

UneeK

Good job America

Good job America

woohoo.gif

Leading the way on something good for all humanity !

mack 10

Veteran
WTF, is this true? Hoy shit if it is!!Big up WA and Co!!!! Any links?
I'm buzzing too Pk, an i aint even in the US,lol
mack.