ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo:

387908_10151501918758032_1938604318_n.jpg

533482_10151501948073032_10623074_n.jpg

:groupwave:

tumblr_mbx6yoRnPV1rj3ey3o1_1280.jpg

Wise

Any predictions to how long it takes other states to follow after they the obvious success of this initiative? Congratulations America, this is an important day in our history!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope they let people out of pridson in those states. the law suits are gonna be mighty interesting. I hope the police and justice systems get properly sue fucked.

unspoken

Not affected by these laws directly, but celebrating anyway. Congrats Colorado and Washington humans over age 21.

vertigo0007

Any predictions to how long it takes other states to follow after they the obvious success of this initiative? Congratulations America, this is an important day in our history!

First off, i would also like to say congratulations to all those places that succeeded (several cities in other state(s) passed aswell).

Now to answer your question; no. I do, on the other hand, have a prediction that it wont take long for federal law enforcement services to focus their full attention on those lucky states and cities. This will be a bloody battle.

I wish you all the luck brothers and sisters. Continue to fight the good fight, its not over by a long shot. If youre in an area that does have an initiative, start that fight. Spread the love eternal

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Obama can do what he wants now. he has no reason not to legalize. there is no political risk anymore. he is a previous weed smoker. the population is urging for national legalization. the dominoes are going to start falling now. It's only a matter of time before the end of cannabis prohibition.