What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

icmag cup 2010

Momerath

I may show up this year, would be nice, never been to a-dam. I might even enter something. I guess the question being what to enter? Its too bad, the one I want to enter the most I have about an oz left of so it would be gone lol and I really like that stuff.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Can a legal cup be held in Cali? Could be fun though :rasta:

P :smoke:

There is about 8-10 cups a year in CA and they never have a problem. Just either has to be 2 things.

1) Everyone has to be a medical patient in CA
2) Closed to the public - Invitation Only

In Colorado they have decriminalized upto an ounce for anyone over the age of 21, maybe the rockies would be something to consider...

I would love to setup an IC CUP in USA for all of us yankeee growers....

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
all entries are welcome... thats why (for me) this is the only TRUE and GENUINE cup...

unlike the High Life cup who only allow "vendors" to enter or High Times whereby not ALL samples are judged, nevermind fairly.. THIS cup is a cup that allows you the grower/customer/seedbank/coffeeshop/professional/whoeverthefeckyouare to enter and have as much of a shout as anyone else :)

God bless the IC Cup and all who sail in Her! :D

Grendelkhan

Hello all. Well things look like this year is going to be my year to come to the cup! Thats right. After being on workmans comp for over 6 years its all coming to an end. That means that I will finally get all paid out and be free to do as I please with both my time and my money. So I figure that as a little reward to myself that europe is calling! I have a couple of bellydancing girls that I know in the Dam that have offered to take me out and show me the town but I am going to need a cool place to crash. So anyone have any suggestions on a nice, interesting or just weird place to stay? I don't mind paying a little money for the place. Nothing crazy cost wise but doesn't have to be super cheap either. I am assuming that if I can manage to bring some sample of my wares I can share it at the cup? Also when can I get tickets, where do i get tickets, are their different levels of tickets, can i get a judges pass, if I bring hot bellydancing chicks with me do i get a door prize? You know general information would be great.
Thank you guys.
Gkhan.

H

Hazyfontazy

Hello all. Well things look like this year is going to be my year to come to the cup! Thats right. After being on workmans comp for over 6 years its all coming to an end. That means that I will finally get all paid out and be free to do as I please with both my time and my money. So I figure that as a little reward to myself that europe is calling! I have a couple of bellydancing girls that I know in the Dam that have offered to take me out and show me the town but I am going to need a cool place to crash. So anyone have any suggestions on a nice, interesting or just weird place to stay? I don't mind paying a little money for the place. Nothing crazy cost wise but doesn't have to be super cheap either. I am assuming that if I can manage to bring some sample of my wares I can share it at the cup? Also when can I get tickets, where do i get tickets, are their different levels of tickets, can i get a judges pass, if I bring hot bellydancing chicks with me do i get a door prize? You know general information would be great.
Thank you guys.
Gkhan.

hi,,
2 places come to mind ,,milas hemp hotel http://www.hemp-hotel.com/ or the greenhouse effect http://www.greenhouse-effect.nl/index2.html
both very toker friendly and will be full of likeminded people from around the world ..

alternatively u could rent an apartment
http://www.amsterdamstay.com/

the cup runs 18th-21st usually,judges passes are usually sold online prior to the cup and u pick up the judges samples when u arrive ,,guest passes can be bought online or on a daily basis in amsterdam

feel free to send as much weed to share as u like ,if your sending to toke you may as well send extra and enter:biggrin: all are welcome ,the address for sending to enter will be made known closer to proceedings..

have a great trip :smokeit:

Grendelkhan

Thanks for the information. I have had a chance to talk with some of the family over in England and they want for me to spend a couple of days meeting everyone. So it looks like I will be starting in London and then taking the train over to the Dam. The more I think about this the better the idea gets! Thanks again for the information and hopefully I will have a chance to meet some of you all.
Later.
Gkhan.

Lakota412

Also remember The Netherlands has a fantastic train system. If hotel's are too expensive in Amsterdam, look just outside of the city. Might find a deal, and then just hop on the train and get to the city.

have fun guys!

H

Hazyfontazy

also it may be cheaper to fly from london to amsterdam ,check skyscanner

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
man i wish i had a couple thousand to blow... this would be my only reason to visit amsterdam.

M

mosca negra

How's it going HazyFonTazy? It sure was Great to meet you and the Mrs. last year!

Cheers!