What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag Africa - Will it Frek?

getafix

Getting back into mybuds slowly this time. Need to get so much shit done before the holidays, and Jan-Apr is gonna be a nightmare :yoinks:

It's a shame, I had some time the two weeks before the system crash and got some good things down in my 170+ posts. Well, shit happens....

Kudos to SmokingGreen and the guys for getting it up and running again (and backing up from now on :chin:)

Damn nice ass Nifty!

Mickey696

I stick to ICMAG... Main reason being that its an overseas site and that the servers are held in "weed friendlier" countries. If the local SAP boys ever confiscated these servers , I am sure they would show there OVER keen side of tracking down as many people as possible out of boredom!!

I know its highly unlikely but why temp fate??

Secondly , like was previously said. The knowledge on here is HUGE compared to anywhere else.

G

^i'd have to agree, it's better to consolidate the knowledge than to divide it.

lowridersa

Nice butt in the pic ;-). I fully agree, there is a huge wealth of knowledge here, and it would be stupid to divide it. But I think it is also good to have local groups, local news, local knowledge, but also consolidate here where the masses of pro's hangout. Its also great to hear about other african news. I think they all have their place, spreading the word, sharing knowledge.

With regards to the police, the only local sites in SA host overseas so it would be difficult to confiscate the hardware and information, let alone a waste of time. As long as no daling takes place, all is well.

Last edited:
Yebo

You can pop on over to icmag to get an onternational perspective on things anytime.

Also it is nice to have a sense of community seeing as we don't have levels of representation like the UK and US...

getafix

I won't desert ICMag. Great info on everything to do with cannabis and great grows by ppl from all over the world.

lowridersa

great to see the african forum is alive again, think i stopped passed here not too long ago and there was no post for say a week or so. Welcome back peeps, and africa unite.

Blunt Africa Sr

Hey All

I'm back.... Blunt Africa has phoenixed into Blunt Africa Sr.... *cue bursts of flame!*

Very dramatic I know.... lol.... I've forgotten my old login details and the mods cannot help me unless I supply details of my old account... so seeing as I am older and wiser I am now Blunt Africa Senior..... ta daaaaa!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good to see some of you Africans about, I hope the new site you are talking about is a success because it all helps the global cannabis community...

And of course, you are always welcome here.

lowridersa

Browsing through all these old posts and thinking. I remember being at the cannabis cup in Amsterdam when potpolitrix started around 2008 with mybuds, logging onto weed.co.za forum and saying a majut site, come join. Weed.co.za was the longest serving forum with an active local and international community. We had the likes of ******s and Franco on the forum with several other breeders/growers. Met some amazing people through the forum. The forum lasted over 10 years, 100000 posts and then I shut it down due to yet another forum popping up, after two other attempts, other commitments and financial obligations. Best decision of my life , but in hindsight it was all worth it. Just last week I met up with an old moderator from weed.co.za and still in contact with several of them.

Below is a picture from weed that always pops up on big brother and ended up being a viral sensation, and it was merely two stoner/growers looking after pets, growing ******s, braaing in Pretoria. Makes me smile. Still involved in cannabis and loving the new industry, but my eyes are looking over the seas, rather than loco.

2d4db4333a02bcd3ee5995fe1e4e4d9babbd812f.jpeg