What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag Africa - Will it Frek?

Hey all

I've noticed that this Africa forum has been dead since last week. This is no doubt due to the new dandy local SA site www.mybuds.co.za starting up.

What ya reckon? Has the Africa forum seen it's last days???

skunkish

I will continue to stop by at icmag because of the wealth of information and the seed breeder forums.I wil still checkout the african forums each time I visit.

G

nought bru, i'm still here i just have a lot of work to do.
i will haunt here and at mybuds

getafix

I've been feeling guilty the past week. Planning on checking and posting over the weekend. But, it is spreading it a bit thin. Time is money and all that stuff...

Hmmmm.... so looks like ICMag Africa is heading towards Ghost Town territory....with just the odd tumble-member rolling thru....

I'll still stick around in the international area and pop by here once in a while, best way to keep up to date with what;s goin on in the world.....

SmokingGreen

I agree with skunkish about the wealth of information thats here. So will still pop in on the site once in a while...

But i enjoy www.mybuds.co.za so much at the moment and its growing to become the biggest thing in Africa yet.

Thanks for all the positive support, you guys are great...

yah, I was gonna pm you here on IC bro. To ask you the same thing?

I have not been able to get on since yesterday....

Wonder what's up?

Anyone know?

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
nslookup www.mybuds.co.za
Server: dns1.attunetech.com
Address: 209.203.59.36
DNS request timed out.
timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Request to dns1.attunetech.com timed-out

---

looks like it's dead :(

hope it's up soon again - i'm sure it will be!

SmokingGreen

yeah, guys sorry for only reporting now...but we had an major setback due to server hardware failure...we are setting up a new server as we speak... we are working on getting the site back online asap..should be today(6 dec), but it might not be all that good news....there is a big possibility that we lost the database file due to the crash(backups were internal, wouldn't make that mistake again) ,along with all our our sites databases.... its been a hectic last 24 hours trying to save what we can, with little sleep.... hope to see you guys there soon to see what we can do to save the community...

Ill post an update here soon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts