What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Icmag 2013 entries

H

Hoover_lungz

022 mix up?

022 mix up?

Picture 4 is my 022 indica sample i recieved in my judge pack but i have noticed it looks nothing like Strandvaskers 022 in his pictures 1,2,3?

my 022 samples tasted nothing like what everybody is describing?

what happened?

Attachments

• 420%202013%20014.jpg
    420%202013%20014.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 17
  • strandvasker 022.jpg
    strandvasker 022.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 24
  • sv 022.jpg
    sv 022.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 20
  • sva022.jpg
    sva022.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 18

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we need a full size pic to really compare them Jah_Hoover mate. but it seems that it's just different exposure.

why didnt you enter your SourDiesel man? cheese is nice for sure, but that SD of yours is in another league,

H

Hoover_lungz

we need a full size pic to really compare them Jah_Hoover mate. but it seems that it's just different exposure.

why didnt you enter your SourDiesel man? cheese is nice for sure, but that SD of yours is in another league,

That was my intention bro but when i dried my diesel it ended up 27grams, so instead i bought it to smoke. I would say i had much better stuff my in headstash bag than the cheese i entered and i wish i had not used pro cal on my cheese grow coz it leaves sum iron taste in the back ground that sum people experienced with my entry but its a lesson learned:)

G last years cheese i bought to the cup was a much better tastier batch with a extra long flush. Hopefully next year i will be spot on :)

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Those are some killer pics of killer weed. God damn i gotta go to one of these things, and really soon. I see that strainhunters entered the flowerbomb kush and hash from it. So does that mean aryan and franco were there? If so did anybody milk out of them, when they are releasing the flowerbomb kush?( now picture somebody trying to milk aryan like a cat)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Franco dropped in at a wake and bake, but i didnt see Arjan. the GH was very supportive over all and asked no special favors of us. in the end it was another member of the GH crew who accepted their trophy, not sure if he wants to be named. personally i forgot to ask more about the flowerbomb kush when i had the chance. but maybe someone else got the inside scoop on the FBK. it sure was some impressive bud.

H

Hazyfontazy

any chance the entrants/winners can provide grow methods ,,i.e hydro bio etc and what nutes ..most appreciated

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you'd have to pm them all and link them to a thread where they can do so. i would love to hear about that side of things. would be a great thread.