What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Icmag 2013 entries

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#8 is NYCD x GDP, the persons first ever grow.....i knew it was special just from the smell, the plant was so small i could barley test it with him but just knew he had to enter. Barely scraped enough together for an entry in the end.
Peace

PapstUrban

@true
any chance to grab some of these seeds?
it was my absolutely favorite at the cup, amazing taste and smell
thx for this entry

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doing some more selection for the NYCD/GDP project, wanna see if i can find anything else as exciting in them and will keep you informed...also gonna reverse the the current keeper to see how she likes it.
Peace

E

eric stoner

as i remember i gave also a good feedback to the Nr 8 , it was really a highlight ( i dont try so much from the sativa entries..)
Thank you so much for your work and for the fun @ this great Fiesta !!!
@Strand vasker : Perfect Pics ...@the club it was hard to make difference

Last edited:

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
here are a couple of mine. couldnt make shots of every entry as my camera kinda conked out. a few pics are made in daylight.

entry 007 (nycd by dr.penthotal)

entry 001 (original diesel by ojd)

entry 003 (exodus cheese by jah_hoover)

entry 006 (chocolope by dr.penthotal)

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
entry 008 (nycd x gdp by true's mate)

entry 009 (lavender by soma)

entry 011 (happy brother by bubblecrazy)

entry 012 (exodus cheese by greenhouse)

entry 013 (flowerbombkush by strainhunterseeds)