What's new

ICM Cup winning SSSDH cut, grow/harvest pics and smoke report

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Beutiful ....just awesomly beautiful bro!!!! And congrats on the prize!!!!

I am very sad that i didnt make it for the cup, and missed this one :-( but am am growing some sssdh´s from seeds (ojd) so lets hope they will be just a little like yours....then ol´toker will be a happy brother!!

have a great weekend

icetoker

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Very nice 100gOz....congrats on the cup as well....im not into hazes, but i must admit that this cut keeps callin me somehow....its at my disposal if i want it, and i have a pretty good idea, that this cut would work out very well in a sea of green...

Stay Safe

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely gorgeous mate...Nice work...A truly deserved win.....Great cut,grown to perfection.... Much Respect JBo ;]

zdb

Amazing. Beautiful buds, like thai but full bodied and red hues. I can't wait to try this strain, it must be incredible! Big up Ireland :)

B

bipotato

Do you re-trim / manicure those hanging dry buds a second time?

Curious because your "cured" shots look to have a tighter trim than the ones seen trimmed & bagged.

If so, any reasoning behind the 2-step process?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Beautiful work mate, awesome resin filled buds, congratulations once again, just beautiful.

Peace an Respects :) :) :)

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
HGO!!

you smashed this up fo reel!

27 oz from 6 plants is just sick!!! They look very dank, my pals' looked the same, just less chunky.... Very very strong herb, you must be walking around in a haze so thick!

Yours have cured to golden haze lovelyness and i am stoked for you !! K+

This weed mashed me up and yours would be twice as good!

PM me some more info on your mix for your AACT's, if you don't mind me asking?

nuff love HGO

H

Hazyfontazy

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Nice cure pics, hundred!!! I love it! I got 3 of ojd's sssdh just finishing up 5 weeks of flower and I have to say I'm REALLY looking forward to harvesting them, especially now. Those cured pics are fricken awesome, man! When I saw them, I literally said "fuck yeah" out loud. My gf was like, "what are you looking at?" LOL.

I showed her the pics. She said, and I quote: "Gotdamn! Looks dank!"

Damn good job on those, man! Thanks for the inspirational shots!

Hemphrey

Bulldog501

congratulations on the win
sounds like an amazing cut
i just managed to get my hands on it and it has just rooted
cant wait to flower her out ( tnx to the kind and helpfull guys who shared it )