What's new

Icetokers workshop

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Awesome Tom...congrats on the new setup. Looks like it will rock!

Stay Safe

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks friends:santa1:

A small update from day 8 of flower:

picture.php

i am quite happy with my little canopy...looks like SCROG

peace
icetoker

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
now the fun begins dear bro!

best winter wishes to you and your lovely family!

Minipurz

Yeah, let the flowering begin :D

Ser rigtigt lækkert ud :) Glæder mig til at se dem når de virkelig begynder at blomstre :)

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks esbe my dear friend and the same to you and the boys :santa1:

Mini: Yes now there will atleast be more than green pastures to photograph.....i expect them to show flowers before christmas day. That will be my present from them:gift:

a couple of more:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.....i will let them go for atleast 9 weeks according to ojd reccomandations. That´s wild that a sativa dom plant finishes in 8-9 weeks.....lets see about that. I liike mine well done!!!

julefred

Icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Glædelig Jul alle sammen:santa1:

Went out to check if the gals had made me flowers for x-mas present but nooooo......just stretch and yellow tops heheheh. But i cought them just after lights on so these yellow tops will green up in a few hours. They look though like they are just about to pop...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

......have a very nice and peaeful christmas day:xmastree:

icetoker

K

Karma Genetics

They are looking good ICE.

If i may say i would clean off the bottoms of the plants when you see litle buds (proberly in about 5 days). As that wont get enoug light to produce dense buds. It will use that energy on your head buds. Its best done a few days before end of the stretch.

You are going to get a very nice crop there, they are shining already.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey karma bro. Yes i will def do some cleaning up on those lady´s.......thanks for the advice friend. :) They are just full of shoots that will have to be cut. I am also very pleased that the branches have become more sturdy and not so flimsy as they were in veg.

I will update from the veg cab later today or tomorrow......fuck those Danish Diesel´s stink already!!!!!! Very Sour Diesel..... ;-)

peace

icetoker

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Frækt lille telt... Spændende er det! Sunde grønne damer :gift: Er Dansk Diesel, hvis der er nogen der sku vide det, et incross af SD IBL? I så fald er den ret interessant :eggnog: især hvis der blev brugt nok frø til det...

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
So here are the small ones. They got dryed out a little in the jiffies so there are a few crispy leaves but they are growing just wonderfully under the 250w MH. I have not given them any ferilizer(well not true i gave them some melasses.) but only ph adjusted water and some cannazym + a little molasses this morning. I am doing this for the microbes that i have been adding with the woodoo juice. Microbes love sugar!!

So for some pics.

picture.php

Strawberry Diesel (the only one that survived the drought...ehehe:eggnog:)
picture.php

..lets hope it´s a female.

And one that i am very exited about.... lalandias Sour Bubble x Connie Chung.

picture.php

and one from the bloom cab......nice internode space on the chocolopes.

picture.php

Have a nice monday:santa1:

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Tak john og kalle ;-)

And a few from flower room....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...2 weeks in. buds are emerging :window:

Happy new year friends!!

Icetoker

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
very very sweet my friend! best new year wishes to you, your lovely wife and all your kids and family and friends!

doktoren

Looks so clean, not like my dirty lab, hehe

Cant wait to see it IRL in 2010.... :)

Have a great one m8 !

Dokster

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Tak esbe og i lige måde ven :)

Doc: Ja det er rent fordi det er virgin udstyr..heheheh bare vent. Yes du kommer bare når du har lyst... de er først nu ved at starte blomst....jeg havde et lille timer fuck up i starten af blomst..de fik 24 timer lys da en bille timer gik i stykker :-( de blev forsinket tror jeg en lille smule men det kan også være pga de lave temps (18-22). Men for sikkerheds skyld er jeg på hermie udkig..

p.s. jeg prøver at få taget lidt blleder i aften.

peace

toker

K

kallenavndk

hehe han sagde aldrig hvilken aften :) no worries ill be back 4 a fix

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hehehehe yes it´s catch 22......

Now things are just the way i like them in my little workshop. After a series of very cold nights i decided to get additional heat for the tents. So i went to harald nyborg and bought an oil-filled radiator 450w for 90kr. It has a thermostat that allows me to dial in the desired temp. As you might know that i am using the same extractor for both tents, i placed the radiator in front of the air intake in the veg cab so all air that comes in to the complex will be drawn through the heating ribs/units.

This has saved me on those cold nights for sure.....i know it costs but so does fine medicin!! And the radiator is only on when its very cold and then it turns off and on so its not a continious use thank god!!

Nuff on that lets see the small ones:

picture.php

Dansk Diesel( Sour Diesel IBL x Sour Diesel IBL)(zen zeeds)
picture.php

Motavasion (magus genetics)
picture.php

Strawberry Diesel (Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel) (Rez)
picture.php

and all 3 together
picture.php

and the lalandia crosses:

Sour Bubble x Connie Chung
picture.php

picture.php

and the Snowdog x CC

picture.php

...and the radiator in front of the intake

picture.php

peace