What's new

Icetoker´s stash!

THC123

Veteran
wish i could grab a nug of onesia , would be great to vape and bake with that but i would pobably not do much after that

great work icetoker , as always

do all you jacky o's smell like amnesia?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey and thanks for stopping by :tiphat:

Karma: ...... and oh boy do they taste good. The sativa pheno of the jacky o blows me away. Some of the strongest tasting weed i have ever had. It tastes and smells exactly the same...and even the smoke reeks of amnesia :thank you:

THC: yes they do but the indy pheno is somewhat more fruity...... but the sat pheno is ded on amnesia...maby a little sweeter( almonds and honey)

Now everything is in the curing jars, so i decided to snap a few pics of the dry flowers.

Mosca negra C99 Bx1:

#1 (pineapple pheno)
picture.php

picture.php

#2 ( fruitpunch/chocolate pheno)
picture.php

picture.php

Grapefruit Fly(SPG x c99) #2 (bitter grapefruit pheno)

picture.php

picture.php

Tsi Fly (c4 x c99) apricot pheno

picture.php

picture.php

100% organic

peace

icetoker

Last edited:

Ludo

This just blows my mind, every time I even smell the buds!!!!! This is some of the best tasting weed ever........and ever is a loooong time....hehe. I am unable to pick a favorite, no wonder with these strains, but the final product has an Icetoker stamp on them:respect:
The abricot pheno is just yummy.......peaches and abricots is whatmy senses tell me, and it is very dominating even not cured.....wtf is gonner happen when Toker has worked his miracle cure on them for a month or two......:muahaha::microwave: my head is going to explode bro.....!!!
I really want to do you this trick after.......am going to give it my best shot, and am very exited to try out B.A.C.'s organic program in my little bed.
See you bro... :ying: good karma to you and your family:ying:

M

MacGyver420

400g off of a 400watt impressive dude seriously

and some nice lookin stash you got goin on =)

eagle1213

holy shit icetoker 400 grams off a 400 watter? Im growing 2 of the same strains right now the c99 from mosca and nl from nirvana. Still in the veg state but man when they're done if there even in the ballpark of what u got from those two strains i will be a very happy man. Seriously impressive and inspiring for an up and comer like myself

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes the NL pheno was a monster yielder with the perfect mix of healthy stretch and thick buds..... wish i still had that one!!..

But i woildn´t be so surprized to see my sativa pheno of the Jacky o or the sssdh, grown single strain in the tent, getting near the 400w mark. But that wont happen now as i have heaps of test seeds to grow out....... but i have the mums so who knows what will happen after this session of seed grow.

I will try to take more pics of the dry buds today, just to show them with a little curing on there back!! .... holy cow i just realized that i forgot to show the jacky o´s and the sssdh. Now that´s not good enough, so remind me to post them if i forget to post them today!!!

have a nice one yall

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Here they are.

sssdh(chocolate haze pheno):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smells like dark chololate in a carroty kinda way with a hint of sandalwood/hazy undertones. Tastes very smooth and like a mix of nuts and burnt wood (in a good way). Can you say speedy gonsales? I bet he would smoke this gear all day!!! I know i do :dance013:

Jacky O Nesia (indy pheno):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smells very sweet and creamy...ind a sour kind a way. There is a slight Amnesia trying to break out there!! Very potent high with some body effect after a while!!!! Very nice for late evenings without going lalala too quick!!

And last but in no way least Jacky o sativa pheno:

picture.php

picture.php

This is some serious tasty weed!!!!! Very much Amnesia over this one imho. Reeks both in veg and flower....it´s like a blend of woodshop and emergency room. Smells, tastes and even the smoke have the same distinctive aroma.... you can tell what´s been smoking for a mile with this one!!!!!! And great powerfull high that is way better than any anti depressive drugs i have tryed....... you just get sooo happy on this gear!! not for light smoker´s though as over indulgence can lead to paranoia!! Has some serious yield potentials..... cant wait to have a whole tent full of this one!!!

So that´s all i have in my humble stash for now.....

take care and be happy

icetoker

Last edited:

eagle1213

mmmmmmmm :-/ I love the appearance of that chocolate haze pheno on the sssdh awesome looking bag appeal. How bad does this strain stink with the diesel influence icetoker? Awesome job

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey eagle :) thanks for stopping by

THis pheno does not stink of diesel at all...... no sir. Kinda like a chocolaty super silver haze, with a tiny amount of funky lemon.

It´s probably the smoothest smoke i have ever smoked.... i have a cold and it´s the only strain i dont couch my lungs up after toking. I guess the organics and a 3+ week flush have something to do with it, but i am in no doubt that genetics have a part in that for sure.

have a nice one

icetoker

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
hey guy and gals:tiphat:

just wanted to show you some HFH Hashplant(eno´s x-files x amnesia/arne) i grew alongside some rosmarin in a small container this summer.

picture.php

very special one...smell and taste borderline garlic and i swear i taste some rosmarin in there.... And even though the name suggest an indica this one is all sativa. Very productive high that gets me doing dishes and vacuming!!! pretty potent stuff!!!

peace

icetoker

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
#2 ( fruitpunch/chocolate pheno)
picture.php

I love the looks of the above buds. Dense and uber frosty.

Nice collection of buds man. I'm gonna have to start a thread like this. I've grown so many strains now that I can't remember what they all looked like. It'd be nice to have a place for them to reference from time to time. Anyway, nice looking buds.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks great lakes....

now there is new stash developing.....
my fav c99.. mosca ofcourse:tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.... tastes like pineapples with some cocoa bean kushyness.

Mind blowing potency after almost 11 weeks in the cold!!! lots of weed naps these days:dance013:

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
i love coming into your threads!
buds are always so pristine, well trimmed and caked in frost!

Latest posts

Latest posts