What's new

Icetoker´s stash!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey hey great ppl of icmag.

I decided to make a single thread for my dryshots...

so here is the first candidate:

Fruit Skunk (chocolope)

picture.php

stay safe, stay happy

icetoker

K

Karma Genetics

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that makes me proud for shure. Great curing stash bro, See you soon mate, we will have a big smoke, together

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey hey....yes everything counts from you jamie bro!!! See you, karma and all the other soon, very soon muhahahahahahahhh!!! I´we just bought an extra set of lungs just for the occation.......gonna need them, thats for sure. lol

some cured chocolope:

picture.php

and Pot of Gold from my good friend doctoren

picture.php

have a nice one

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words. The chocolope is truely unique...... so sweet and so potent!!
And the POG is great. Very nice alternative to the over-sweet choco......kinda reboots your tastebuds. Tastes oldschool....and thats never a bad thing in my books!!!!!! Thanks for the tester doc :)

I might just add that this POG specimen is the cleanest hydro bud i´we ever tasted.......big thumbs up to doctoren for this!!!!

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks free bro!!!! Yeah oldschool rocks.....

Just give me a pipe of some ol ´charas.....and i wont say a word!!!!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys.

Here is some NL from nirvana seeds that i ran a few years ago. Grown under a single 400w hps, crazy yield and even more crazy smoke. Would give an arm and a leg to find that one again.

yielded almost 400 grams of manicured buds ( 4 x 2 liter mason jars and 1 x 1 1/2 liter)

have a nice day

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
new stash :jump:

all organic this time:dance013: grown with B.A.C. nutes

karma genetics jack o nesia:

picture.php

and mosca seeds c99 (fruit punch pheno)

picture.php

tasty and potent