What's new

Icetoker goes happybrother

VirginHarvester

Veteran
VH: The effects and taste is what this weed is all about!!! Now for a 100% indica she is surprizingly up high and euphoric.....you just get this grin on your face that sits there for a long time :). I smoke a lot in amsterdam @ the iccup, some of which was very, very good gear and every time i took a hit of the HB the special taste and high cut through all the haze that all the other smoke has left me in. But dont misunderstand me and think this a pure sativa effect....o no....this shit will put you onn your ass/sofa/bed if you smoke just a little bit too much( and thats not much..lol).

So there is a reason why a man that has a very little bloom cab (and has to get good yield) and quite a few strain wating to get bloomed (chocolope, strawberry disel, trainwreck etc...) choses to fill his cab with Happy Brother!!!! and let the other stuff wait it´s turn!!!!!! it´s that good!!!!
That's exactly what I hoped Karma meant by "the effects" making this plant special. Nice smoke report too. You have pure Happy Brother. I want that in seed form. Right now the Bx is at least 25% chemD and to be honest I'm just not that interested in ChemD(yeah, I'm crazy huh?). I guess 75% Happy Brother is pretty good though and I will def consider it.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes i have the original cut virgin.....but i think that you can find very HB dominant phenos in the BX seeds.......mike is currently growing the BX´s and WOW he sure got some dank phenos....and some yield much better than the org. cut so i would def give it a try virgin

picture.php

picture.php

I am going to take some natural (sun) shots of my HB today just for my friend and mentor Esbe......he loves his outdoor shots :) so until then i am going to roll a light (dont want to overdo it with the FD.....there is nothing dwarfy about the potency on that one)Funky Dwarf joint and relax in the sun with my kids.

Have a great saturday everyone

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
well i didn´t take any odo shots as i smoked a fat Funky Dwarf jay and fell asleep in the couch in the greenhouse.....then when i woke up i had forgotten all about it lol!!

And it rained like crazy today so no au natural shots today...im sorry

But i managed to get my lazy ass out to the girls and flashed them insted...lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hope this will do for now.... :)

icetoker

THC123

Veteran
Beautiful and LOL you fell asleep in you GH:laughing::laughing: i could too sometimes if it wasnt so damn hot

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Heheheheh yes it was very, very hot when i woke up :)

Esbe: Two are still sick (the 2 youngest boys) and my car is just fucked......fuel pump is fucked and i probably will just sell him as it is as we need a bigger car for all the kids now......so until then we´ll just have to take the bus and walk...hehehehe Or fly....lol

have a great day yall

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
here are som "au natural" pics for esbe:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and one taken at too low iso setting ( a bit blurry) but shows all the amber trichs on that leaf:

picture.php

Peace

icetoker

K

Karma Genetics

I love the O natural pic's. They show the treu plant the best. Flash makes very impresive pic's and most pic's on the web are made like that, These outdoor natural sun shots are super

Thanks IceToker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
......no thank you Karma for these wonderful genes bro!!!!!!!

I like odo pics more and more.....they tell the "true" story :)

btw...i smoked a small pre-tester (quick dryed) last night and WOW.....sweet tasting and potent :) very potent :)

peace
icetoker

K

Karma Genetics

Nice bumb, you realy did them proud ICE, hmmm some HB nuggets in my bong he he he