What's new

Icetoker goes happybrother

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
day 21 of flower..

i would have liked them to stretch a little bit more (for xtra yield) but boy i love growing this one :) Lots of sugar and the smell is wonderful....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and one just for fun.....
picture.php

Peace

icetoker

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice bro,they are lookin great 21 days too.they will be fat by time the chop rolls around bruh.peace-T-

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
thanks tona :) yes they get more and more frosty each day....and they got trichs before there ever were flowers...wtf?? lol

VH: The effects and taste is what this weed is all about!!! Now for a 100% indica she is surprizingly up high and euphoric.....you just get this grin on your face that sits there for a long time :). I smoke a lot in amsterdam @ the iccup, some of which was very, very good gear and every time i took a hit of the HB the special taste and high cut through all the haze that all the other smoke has left me in. But dont misunderstand me and think this a pure sativa effect....o no....this shit will put you onn your ass/sofa/bed if you smoke just a little bit too much( and thats not much..lol).

picture.php

So there is a reason why a man that has a very little bloom cab (and has to get good yield) and quite a few strain wating to get bloomed (chocolope, strawberry disel, trainwreck etc...) choses to fill his cab with Happy Brother!!!! and let the other stuff wait it´s turn!!!!!! it´s that good!!!!

picture.php

so i hope this helped a little :)

picture.php

have a great weekend

icetoker

vinevamp

beautiful, beautiful...smoked some buds of hb from an outdoor grow in Denmark at the 420...madee me very happy..speedy for an indica.

K

Karma Genetics

Lovley shot ICEtoker, realy great, I bet your wife is going to like this one

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys!! yes i think youre right karma bro....she will def love the HB. Her new favorite strain now is Funky Dwarf so......yes !!

I am amazed how tight and frosty they are for day 26.......and the smell is making me insane...makes me want to take a bite into the fresh buds lol

from today..

picture.php

peace
icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
karma: Is it time to boost them now? Day 31 of 12/12...what do you think?
I have been a little light on the feeding until now......

picture.php

picture.php

have a great weekend
icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes sir....gave them canna terra flores, carbo load, big bud and just a tad of the bloom tea....ec.1.6 ph 6.2.

I am quite amazed how sugary they are now for just one month flower......now i have harvested gear with less sugar on it ...lol yes i think your´e right karma bro.

but i think i have come a little bit closer with analyseing the wonderful smell of the hb.......i spent a good hour watering them last night with my nose buried in the buds. First i tryed to figure out what fruit it reminded me of......not so simple though but i always came back to very ripe mandarin/ orange but much more complex..... so i thinked of what i had smelled that reminded me of this smell and then it hit me........now i am not a heavy tea drinker but i like to have a cup of chai or some good herbal/fruit tea once in a while. And my favorite tea is what it smells like (sort of ) its Celestial Seasonings mandarin orange spize.............which containsOrange peel, hibiscus, roasted chicory, rosehips, blackberry leaves, chamomile, hawthorn, cinnamon, natural mandarin orange flavor with other natural flavors , cloves and coriander. hehehe so not in any ways a simple smell to describe

picture.php

have a great weekend my friends

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
yes that hb sure is great esbe bro.....just halfways in flower and already a favorite :woohoo:

here is a overwiew pic taken with the little ixus;

picture.php

i´m quite pleased with my little canopy....now lets see how filled in it gets in the end....i have a hunch that they will get a little chubbyer near the end ;-)

have a nice evening

icetoker

THC123

Veteran
looks very nice , i can imagine the smell.

After my seedgrow and the sweet jack testgrow , i am going to order Hb beans , fuck paying 12 euros per gram for it in a shop.:D

Bout the smell , i just call it sweet and souer:D , but your description is very trippy lol

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes the smell is yummi:woohoo:

Day 36 of 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i cant wait to smoke her.....but i will be patient and let them get there 10 weeks heheh

peace
icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
.......and ofcourse i got some clones going

picture.php

they are outside @ the moment as we are having wonderful wether here in Denmark

the happybrother are flowering nicely but the temps are a little high for my taste so i might have to run lights on at night....

peace

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
And @ day 43......getting closer and the buds are just dripping with resin and are rock hard solid. The smell is undescribable :)

picture.php

picture.php

peace
icetoker

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking awesome Icetoker, great job indeed
Peace and good karma