What's new

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

H

Hazyfontazy

the keeper

what I call "The Handgrenade "pheno tasty and potent I've found this one in every grow

The rare "Ice Cream Sunday"pheno

I'll have pics of "The Fake' soon

3 diffrent together definately diffrent structures

I scream , you scream ,we all scream for Ice Cream :yummy:

'

great results :tiphat:

jm420

Veteran
I'm gonna do a proper smoke report in a couple weeks of curing.At 5 days dry its an extremely smooth smoke.One of the few strains that doesn't have to cure to be very enjoyable :kos:

Although not something I mentioned at first I must say your spot on JM about the fact it's a smooth smoke even before cure. I didn't take very good care of my IceCream plants and even without a proper flushing and next to no cure they were still pleasant to smoke. Not really something that stood out to me until you mentioned it. Funny just how much goes right by unnoticed when your really blazed...

jm420

Veteran
I will say though after 2 weeks or so in a jar it's smoother and your lungs want to explode even after a small hit and the flavor is spot on.probably 1 more week for a smoke report and pics of buds

H

Hazyfontazy

I will say though after 2 weeks or so in a jar it's smoother and your lungs want to explode even after a small hit and the flavor is spot on.probably 1 more week for a smoke report and pics of buds

great flavour i agree and buds really nice and compact

Bi0hazard

Veteran
and your lungs want to explode even after a small hit and the flavor is spot on

Keeper Pheno traits for sure..

Huge expansion in the lungs, but tastes oh so sweet. It's not harsh, it's just a dense smoke. The more you cure the better that gets, but I noticed that consistently with the most potent phenos.

JCChronic

I'm a couple of weeks from harvesting and my little lady is really looking good. and for something called Ice cream it can really take the heat.

jm420

Veteran
Keeper Pheno traits for sure..

Huge expansion in the lungs, but tastes oh so sweet. It's not harsh, it's just a dense smoke. The more you cure the better that gets, but I noticed that consistently with the most potent phenos.

could'nt say it any better

Bi0hazard

Veteran
could'nt say it any better

Out of a bong, would have me on the floor coughing if I wasn't careful. But the high definitely came through a lot stronger out of bongs, glass pipes than joints or blunts.

This didn't really take away from the enjoyment of the strain at all, it's just some killer shit that needs to be respected with maybe a little bit smaller hits.

But Lung expansion for sure..

BigRigRob

After reading this whole thread, I'm ordering some beans today!
Thanks for the great info y'all.
char089.gif

user3679_pic202072_1256425976.gif

jm420

Veteran
An interesting find this morning ,While twisting one up this morning for a wake and bakeBTW its a great daytime smoke dos'nt burn you out at all.Anyways I found 1 seed in some popcorn bud of the "handgrenade".I did a quick inspection of the jars and from what I can tell the rest is clean.
I grew out 3 diffrent strains this run and not 1 seed or herm showed.As some of you know I'm quite familiar with this strain and havn't come across this untill now.Its very lite green but seems mature and its the correct size .Do seeds have to be cured or dried for any amount of time.or should I germ it as usual?
I'm guessing this is a case of a plant making itself survive versus a case of the "femmed seed myth"but 1 single seed?:chin:

L

Laugan Gaucher

I've recently grow and smoke paradise Acid.

Now I saw the ice cream spectra and I know what is the pedigree of Acid.

very good stuff yeah !

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i get a single seed occasionally its special pop it .... and norm its a very mature healthy seed... ive found a special plant in one of those magic beans..

fatass

I got some beans after reading this thread few months ago.
I grew Ice-cream in my last cycle with Barny's L.S.D and G-13 Pineapple express and I must say Ice-Cream turned to be my favorite out of these 3 strains (that are also not bad)
The high is not so strong but it is really pleasant and make you feel mentally good.
I have less good words about the quality of the seeds- first, one seed didn't sprout at all
Second and worse - I found some young seeds in some lower flowers - the one that sprouted was hermaphrodite!!!
My luck that it pollinated only few lower flowers and didn't spread to the whole grow...

Last edited:

Bi0hazard

Veteran
I got some beans after reading this thread few months ago.
I grew Ice-cream in my last cycle with Barny's L.S.D and G-13 Pineapple express and I must say Ice-Cream turned to be my favorite out of these 3 strains (that are also not bad)
The high is not so strong but it is really pleasant and make you feel mentally good.
I have less good words about the quality of the seeds- first, one seed didn't sprout at all
Second and worse - I found some young seeds in some lower flowers - the one that sprouted was hermaphrodite!!!
My luck that it pollinated only few lower flowers and didn't spread to the whole grow...

Interesting. I've been looking for Ice Cream crosses lately, haven't seen many.

Latest posts

Latest posts