What's new

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

jm420

Veteran
I'm glad about waiating the extra week,it will pay off 4 more days and the fun begins , start your enginges Ferrari gets th pole :)

pandora update -they are pretty but no way 65 days .they are showing pistols but not liking a 20-4.I'm going to guess 80 days on these girls .We'll see

jm420

Veteran
IC Second day of 12/12 first of 2 possible tie downs

Pandora still not doing much .I bet the IC will be done first,Hopefully the smokes worth the space.

jm420

Veteran
Its the reflection off the mylar from the flash,but thanks for watching out.Odd i posted that already and the replies go from 403to 405.

fixed now must be the 420 thing

jm420

Veteran
Great thread Bio almost 50,00 veiws so that shows theres quite a bit of intrest,I;m at week 4 and I'm pretty sure I found the special pheno ,Another week I'll know for sure . I hope so cuz wont be running her again from seed for a while ,I'll keep the best clone and flower out the other 4 cuzI think I want to give the SS a run.Unlees I can get my hands on some Sour D:)The stretch is ove r and really flowering nicely now.Cameras down again I'll try to get pics up by the weekend .

jm420

Veteran
Thanks marathanman ,they look alot better in person .The I C is a very fine smoke .Its definately worth running at least once in any garden.:)

jm420

Veteran
JC chronic Expect 1-2 times stretch.
Its a gtreat plant for indoors if room is an issue.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
well i know u guys been waitn and i been prominsin pics .... but this round i was unimpressed by her... i got lucky the 1rst time with her and had 3 amazin phenos ,,, and this girl just wasnt a standout like other ic iran before.... im bout to chop soon havent been trackin days but im at 8-9wks somwhere... im sayin shes not a keeper pheno atm... i havent smoke her yet so im not gonna rite her off yet..but got cuts if she worth runnin again,,, she is def not a big yielder she did stretch a bit finished about 4.5 ft... has bout 5 main tops... but just didnt fatten up and has no crazy smells... which i had found in the 1rst batch i ran... all in all was easy to grow , strong plant, light scent (no burnin rubber) mostly sweet pine. gotta get in close but i have stinkers in with her,, and smoke report to come in next few wks... i dont think im gonna get much more outta her so she gonna be comin down very soon i left her a wk longer hopin to fatten her up but her time has come... i dont have high hopes for this pheno but will be poppin a ic beans soon... peace

Attachments

• IMG_0556.jpg
    IMG_0556.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0555.jpg
    IMG_0555.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 13

jm420

Veteran
definately not one of the special phenos ,surprising shes not covered in trichs .Everyone Ive grown shows that 1 common trait

Im at day 50 i'll try to post some pics later .Theres a crappy pic at day 35 or so.
I do have 1 really special girl the cola must be 2 feet long and glisening with resin Its just tough to get pics all 4 girls are buried in the back of the closet but I'll see if i can get some nice shots

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
yea i know what ya mean jm i had many good pheos in the past...just this one seemed to suc but i cant say that yet since i havent smoked her.... was very esy to grow... i just aint got high hopes for her... def lackin trichs and sweet smell i rember gonna come down not gonna do a smoke report but will let ya know what i think.... not gonna seem like im bashin the strain with a bad smoke report when i know i got 5 good girls and 1 great pheno outta the same pk...they all cant be good,,, right.. but will let yall know what i think and take some pics of dry nugs... she has more trichs then pics appear though but not drippin like others i have grown.......i keep sayin one more day...lol i thnk she as done as she gonna get
.now ya see what took so long to post not much to show... peace

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Hey,

It happens - It's all part of the grab bag of seeds. Hopefully if you choose to pop more IC, you will get a keeper pheno in the future. It seems like we are all kicking ourselves for not saving our initial killer phenos the first time around. I guess we didn't know how great it would be.

-Bi0hazard

yea i know what ya mean jm i had many good pheos in the past...just this one seemed to suc but i cant say that yet since i havent smoked her.... was very esy to grow... i just aint got high hopes for her... def lackin trichs and sweet smell i rember gonna come down not gonna do a smoke report but will let ya know what i think.... not gonna seem like im bashin the strain with a bad smoke report when i know i got 5 good girls and 1 great pheno outta the same pk...they all cant be good,,, right.. but will let yall know what i think and take some pics of dry nugs... she has more trichs then pics appear though but not drippin like others i have grown.......i keep sayin one more day...lol i thnk she as done as she gonna get
.now ya see what took so long to post not much to show... peace

Ras Mason

Veteran
well i know u guys been waitn and i been prominsin pics .... but this round i was unimpressed by her... i got lucky the 1rst time with her and had 3 amazin phenos ,,, and this girl just wasnt a standout like other ic iran before.... im bout to chop soon havent been trackin days but im at 8-9wks somwhere... im sayin shes not a keeper pheno atm... i havent smoke her yet so im not gonna rite her off yet..but got cuts if she worth runnin again,,, she is def not a big yielder she did stretch a bit finished about 4.5 ft... has bout 5 main tops... but just didnt fatten up and has no crazy smells... which i had found in the 1rst batch i ran... all in all was easy to grow , strong plant, light scent (no burnin rubber) mostly sweet pine. gotta get in close but i have stinkers in with her,, and smoke report to come in next few wks... i dont think im gonna get much more outta her so she gonna be comin down very soon i left her a wk longer hopin to fatten her up but her time has come... i dont have high hopes for this pheno but will be poppin a ic beans soon... peace

Looks to me like ovefed the fuck out of her...which would explain your dissapointment.

jm420

Veteran
another diffrent pheno this one has decent trich coverage and a little airy but should yeild well.

most common I've found. short , dense colas sticky as hell with the nice sugar.

this is the sister of what i consider the keeper looks good but real fluffy.done in 50-55days you'll now this one

The keeper this is the one to look for.harde DENSE calas and a smell you wont forget

Bi0hazard

Veteran
The keeper this is the one to look for.harde DENSE calas and a smell you wont forget

That keeper looks dank as fuck, can't wait for the smoke report. It looks similar to the best one I had, I wonder how strong the smell and taste will come through. looks like the high is going to be something to write home about.

Latest posts

Latest posts