What's new

Ice cream made with human breast milk sells out at London parlor

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
do any of you guys have lactating man-boobs?.....if so I have a cunning plan for what you can produce!.....Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Boy do you euros do things different over there. Wonder if hag n daz is gonna jump in on this?

On a side note lady Gaga really should go fuck herself and wonder into traffic or off a cliff or something.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Idk...my baby loves my breast milk. He prefers it waaaay over the cow's milk in formula. I wouldn't eat it, but it ends up all over me when my little booger pukes. If I could produce more, I would sell that shit. It goes for $3 an oz here in the states at milk banks:)

L

longearedfriend

I wouldn't mind tasting some hot babe's milk (straight from the tit, not some bottle)

:tiphat:

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
I can't stop laughing at this picture. Maybe it's because she's so plain looking. It's like the weird girl in high school who never talks and reads quietly in the back corner of home room...

2757726.jpg

Muted, nasally voice: "I made this myself do you want some?"

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't stop laughing at this picture. Maybe it's because she's so plain looking. It's like the weird girl in high school who never talks and reads quietly in the back corner of home room...

2757726.jpg

Muted, nasally voice: "I made this myself do you want some?"
you'll notice though that she's bright enough not to be eating the stuff herself.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't mind tasting some hot babe's milk (straight from the tit, not some bottle)

:tiphat:
Daytona Beach Bike Week of '81; me & Barry are hanging out in a strip club and he's teasing a stripper about being a bit chunky (wearing a corset to hide the stretch marks) when she waddles over to him & tweaks her nipples hard enough to shower him w/mothers milk and lots of it, with everybody howling with laughter all Barry could do was grin and bear it.......

L

longearedfriend

now that I would have loved to see lol

what did he say to her ?

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Daytona Beach Bike Week of '81; me & Barry are hanging out in a strip club and he's teasing a stripper about being a bit chunky (wearing a corset to hide the stretch marks) when she waddles over to him & tweaks her nipples hard enough to shower him w/mothers milk and lots of it, with everybody howling with laughter all Barry could do was grin and bear it.......

:laughing:

lesson learned...don't tease a chunky stripper unless you want your very own baby shower.

still cannot get my stomach wrapped around the icecream thing tho. :puke:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
All they gotta do is loose the lady gaga clones, Im pretty sure lady gaga cant patten the word gaga, thats what babies say. That translates in baby language to "Give me titty".

Mindful

Isn't it weird, we're the only mammal to consume other mammal's milk, but the idea of consuming human milk (post weaning) turns my stomach.

MJBadger

Veteran
All they gotta do is loose the lady gaga clones, Im pretty sure lady gaga cant patten the word gaga, thats what babies say.

Daft tart said in an interview on tv that she picked her name from Radio Gaga by Queen so how can it mean that much to her ? She`s up her own meat flaps (the dress) .