What's new

Ice cream made with human breast milk sells out at London parlor

one Q

Quality
Veteran
Listen, breast milk is good. All of you that say "disgusting" have obviously not tasted it. AND if you drink COW milk then youre a fkn DUMB ASS for saying that milk from a woman's tit is gross but COW TITS are OK...

I have sucked milk right from my wife's tits and it's sweet and healthy for you.

I want a banana tit split.

hazy

Veteran
Feed the little brat some instant 'formula' and go get your titties sucked by a pump. Make money, just don't let that kid have any of that valuable momma's milk.
Screw nature, go for the money.
Of course some women have enough extra to feed the kid and go get milked.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
thats the breast ice cream ive ever heard of lol

seriously though drinking (eating) some random womans breast milk is a bit disturbing,,,

i agree capitalism to survive needs constant new realms of investment but this is another step in the wrong direction really,,,,

would be london as well,,,, place is hell on earth,,,

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I also find it a bit strange that people (who presumably have had ice cream in their lifetimes) are grossed out by the fact that it came from a woman instead of a cow.

Don't know about you, but most women I've known are quite a bit more hygienic than cows.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also find it a bit strange that people (who presumably have had ice cream in their lifetimes) are grossed out by the fact that it came from a woman instead of a cow.

Don't know about you, but most women I've known are quite a bit more hygienic than cows.
agreed & I've yet to gaze upon a cow or its udder and think to myself....... "yeah, I'd do that"

granted, it is a bit edgy but by no means disgusting.

zomg1

When I first read the title I was like ya fuck i'll eat some ice cream made outta breast milk, however, after reading the posts in this thread my lunch has relocated from my stomach to the floor and I fear that I won't be getting erections any time soon, cooked placenta.... thanks guys :(

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
and a 'Baby Gaga' waitress
@ the parlor serving it up
article-1360225-0D525F80000005DC-505_306x530.jpg
[/B]
This article was already weird enough, did you need to add this picture :biglaugh:?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey giver, that is the actual waitress serving it up @ the parlor, if you were in the restaurant business you live and die by this simple rule....... "eye appeal is half the meal" and @ $24.00 per serving I have a feeling they've marketed the product just right.

ROJO145

Veteran
LOL,ya can tell how old people are with this ?!!Breast milk is super sweet,I used to use it in my morning coffee whenever mama was nursin,absolutely nothin wrong with it!Ya aint lived till ya milk the old lady rite into the cup!!:tiphat: hell,I'd latch onto a lactating mammary rite now and take a little nap!!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran

^^:tiphat:

i dont know...if this is disgusting not one of you would drink cowmilk!!

do anybody ever have seem the purulent bloody udder from a commerzail cow?? its rather disgusting than milk from nice tits!!

are would anyone lick some udder??

itisme

Veteran
I wanna some from the tap :yay::snap out of it:

Goat, Cow, Women - "I't's all TITTY MILK" If it is gross or not would be a large variety of situtional varibles.

I want me some Jennifer Anniston and Angeline Jolie Breast Milk Ice Swirl - An instant classic :D Like SD X OG Kush

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I'll say this: They're paying through the roof for milk to start out but it's obvious the patrons are covering the overhead.

My take: Go for it! Hell if it's good for babies then why not? I'll try it.

Latest posts

Latest posts