What's new

IC member in hospital!!!

G

Glad to hear you are ok Tic, the good man above was looking out for ya my friend! Take care of yaself and do as little as ya can man for awhile, hope ya have a speedy recovery and same for all the others invovled in the crash.

R

Ronley

Feel better quick Tic and also your friend.
Speedy recovery and be well and healthy quickly.

G

Hey Tic, I know GD already sent you my well-wishes, but I wanted to post 'em up for you here too. Take good care of yourself, get back into shape, and we'll all be here waiting for you when you're better :yes: Big hugs to you!

Blue

wikidcalibudgrl

wow,, how scarey,,, Sending all my love to you Tic and to your family, and to the other parties involved,,, Get well soon hun!!!

~Wikid

G

Oh, everybody, you are beeing too kind.

I am feeling a bit better but this night i got some blood on my shirt... my body is leaking :\

Take care, Tic

Sleepy

Veteran
Glad you are home! :woohoo:

eat lots of good food, and stay high!!! :sasmokin:

plug that hole before something important falls out! hehe

G

had old Doc Feelgood write a scrip for ya Tic... he says no nookie for 3 weeks, and take 2 tokes as needed for pain and call him in the morning.....

on a serious note, sounds to me like ya got lucky to get out of it in as good a condition as you did, hope you'll be more cautious in the future bro. Like ya, enjoy your posts and threads on here, and wanna see ya around for a long long time partner!

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
tic- man. glad to hear you made it... that wreck sounded too raw man... i was worried for you and your friend... did your friend make threw alright?

take care man, and get some rest...
bartender187

G

sorry to hear of your accident. I wish you a speedy recovery. Peace

G

Hey guys,

thanks for worries, I am still in big pain and another bad news arrived today, I will be getting house check from the police soon, so from tomorrow on, no MJ farming in this house. I am moving next year, so i guess see you then??

Take care good people, be careful! Tic

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
i don't think it went well. I talked to tic over on msn messanger and on his name it says "no more grow and be free in jail" i'm worried. i hope he's not in serious trouble. Tic's a cool cat and doesn't deserve to be in a cell. GrowDoc do ya here from tic at all?

G

Dont worry,

new times, new nick, new grows.

Stay safe everybody.... hide it from goverment... those fuckers...

G

Hey TIC glad to see ur well enough to stop by, hope u feel better ASAP m8 :wave:

phat :hotbounce

G

Thank you Gamera, thank you all. This is my last post with this nick, i'll be back soon with new name for sure. I think you will know who I am.

Bye bye everybody :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts