What's new

IC member in hospital!!!

G

shit i was just lookin' at tics grow this is bad...best wishes for a speedy recovery my man :wave: nurse Ratchett LMAO...hopefully u get one that looks like Janine on the cover of that Blink182 album hehe...

phat

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I am trying to get more info about what happend... but for now all i do is wait!

He was just with me some weeks ago, cant beleive that this happend!!!

Growdoc

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Was Tic driving or a passenger? At least he'll be ok. If he was a passenger, make sure he sues the drivers insurance co. He will get $?,000's in compo for this as a silver lining.

Gamera

I'm pullin' for ya! Come home soon. Here's some flowers.
1878the_queens.jpg

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
home safe!!!

home safe!!!

Tic is home safe now, stiff as hell but nothing broken!!! WOOHOO...

Thanks to all the love from people here on icmag he will be back in action with in a few weeks...

THANKS ICMAG!!!

Growdoc

G

Hello my friends, let me pull the last powers here and write a post on our forum, that we call home.

I am at home now... they have released me earlier because I was able to walk already the next day and my brains were working normaly. I got some problems with sleeping, sice all of my upper body is damaged. I got squezed in car and my muscles in my chest are all ripped. I cant move my neck and my backbone is hurting all the time. They sait i would be able to operate better in 14 days, pain will stay for longer. I even cant breathe deeply... the knee is a little fucked up too, but it doenst hurt much. My marijuana really helps me in this tuff times. I sleep much better when I smoke a mix of AngelDust and Mummia.. how should I say, Medical Couchlock.

I was the codriver and I sufferd the most damage in our car, but the guy from the other car is still in hospital.

I feel really cold now, going to bed. I would write a post from there, but my laptop was fried by a lightening the same day as the crash.

Thank you all for best wishes! I'll be around, soon.

Medical Marijuana User, Tic

G

Tic
Get lots of rest,and keep the pipe packed and youll be yourself in no time.Take care

G

Damn, hope you recover after that crash man!
Sending healing vibes Tic :joint:

G

TIC :petting: aaaawwww.... gosh!

I sure am glad to hear you are gonna be alright hun....

Hang in there! :friends:

Ms.G

Last edited:
G

sorry to hear

sorry to hear

i hope the best for ya tic . hate ya in bad shape , but at least ya still living .
i hope your : recovery is speedy. :badday:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Glad to hear you are home Tic. Really hope the recovery time goes by quickly. Good luck to you bro.

F

Father Time

Tic,
a speedy - easy and full recovery to you mate.
Kind Regards,Father Time.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
glad to hear your ok tic, this is really horrible. i hope u feel better soon. Got some good news on this part got my 400w growin. Can't wait to talk to u soon. Get better man

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
And I thought I had a rough week :yoinks:
Damn Tic...accidents suck, never been in a auto accident, but plenty of 2 wheel man vs pavement fun and man vs machinery bout or two. :joint: here's to your speedy recovery...hopefully your bowl pack'n thumb is working fine...life deals you a sorry hand sometimes...you just have to get though it...and move on..I wish you well my friend and fellow Bubbledust grower.. :wave: