What's new

IC mag's Hidden G-Spot....euhm, C-Spot

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx Buddah :)

mmmmh my trusted Amnesia Haze and Super silver sour diesel haze...both of them are top notch !takes a bit longer though but well worth the wait !

S

Seismic

Looking good core, hope everything is getting better for ya. I can't wait to see the amnesia finish up.:joint:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya fellas :D

heya fellas :D

phill ...thx mate i'm gladd you like :)
i have a PCR inthere too somewhere......i'll show some pix when i got a cam
thx for comming around bro!

Esbe !!
yea mate spirit is getting higher and everything is straighting out.....exept for the financial side...but that ain't my biggest problem to be honest...but with the comming move and such i can't afford a room to build....and thats gonne hurt the most....i think i may have to stop for a while....and that is making me very sad.
and i maybe can't afford to come over this year to danmark :fsu: and to much on my mind

heya Big D
yea mate its going good,thx for asking :D
hope its the same at your end...and life is treating you well
always nice to see ya face inhere ! i never get bored of the kind words :respect:

heya Cella

things are good bro....i just explained to esbe how things are going....sorry if i don't wanne repeat it :)
Nway all in all things are looking bright...just a few things that i need to do against my will....you know how things can turn in life.
it may be my last grow for a while ....but then again i just said things can turn real fast.
so in that dept i don't kno....
thx for comming in and caring bro...I appreciate the thought :)

heya Seismic

yep bro....things are good :)
just going tru life as all of us...and sometimes....we go tru all kinds of things...still i find myself very lucky to be on this earth.
the many talent mankind has....pitty we are such a violent ras.

Nhow...LOL...got distracted for a minute there sorry for that...
thx for the visit mate ...you gonne love that amnesia...I got her a long time now...still one of my favorits

P

Peat

Those Hazes sound great, Core!
I know I love my Hazes!

Very healthy veggies!

:lurk:

I

idoreallytry

all the best in whatever you do brother you deserve all the good karma i can muster,,,peace

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx guys ! :friends:

here's some progress ;)

cheese
picture.php

haze side ...AH infront :yummy:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hiya,
Mmmm them babes look good!
I love how despite everything your still growing on! :yes:
That's why I'm very sad with ya when ya decide to really quit for a while..:badday:
But to brighten things up a bit, thanx for the fabulous pix in my thread man!! :respect:
Gives me something to aim for now yeah? :smoke: and hopefully I'll be able to return the favor, as in posting many pix of my plants in your thread when the time comes..
For now I just wanna say thanx for giving me these beans
:wave:
Low

I

idoreallytry

lookin good brohter man,,,glad you got a lil somethin goin,,,good vibes bro
finally got the Pollen chuck pics in my hew thread the friends andfreebies grow,,,check them out,,,peace

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
plants are looking good brother

Keep your chin up for the future brother, you will figure stuff out

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey brotha Core, its been too long bro.....your room is lookin great and very healthy bro, nice strain selection too, looks like you've picked up some new genetics since ive been in here last!!! as soon as I have a new place to grow, Im gonna pop some PCR and CT beans along with some of Karma's Jack Herer, been dyin to try her out!!!! ill be seein ya brotha, peace

- Z

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Hlow

sorry for the absence but i had a Bday inetween :)
Nway i may have to yes...not that i want but then again...Maybe its time to quit for a while...it just one of the things i may not be able to avoid..and sometimes you can't argue life.
ohw yea them pixs are to aim for...min where just grown natural..but they shure will love a topping .....or 2.
i'll be waiting and lurking for some mate :D

i think i did visit Ido...but ll be by again ;)
thx for the heads up!

Thx Dog
gladd you still like my show...things are falling together so hope it stays positive witch it will ;)
we'll talk more once we talk online :wave:

great to have ya dr pressure !!
i c u found your way :D
like you like my little medium sized grow hehehe hope to see yamore around :wave:

heya Zeus !!!
aaah my friend,ice to seeyou once again...i've been missing you...still i'm gladd you'll pop some more of them beans once you got space....should be fun again :D
let me know bro !

No update 2n8 bit tired and worn out....but i need to water next thing tomorrw morning so could be i take some more pics :)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup brother Core!!! :wave: long time no type hehehe...just borrowed a pc for a day or 2 so i figured i drop in on you ...peace maing.-T-

K

kallenavndk

Yes my brother dont stop growing to big a creator to just stop :yeahthats
Cores 008

picture.php

picture.php