What's new

IC mag's Hidden G-Spot....euhm, C-Spot

I

idoreallytry

Wow...NorthernKronic...killer shots...that #2 pheno of PC, I've seen other PC's on here that are similar phenos, may be the best looking hash maker I've seen in a while...every inch of her is coated...Nice work CORE. :joint:
Mucho Respect.

isn't that the truth they do looks amazing,,,peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omfg Kallen those plants are looking great outside!
and the net batch of pics you dropt are even more gorgeous !
boy i wish i would have a outdoor spot....i would do some real Core Magic :D
and i do believe they will finis in time at your Lat....i took'm at 9 weeks....so that ain't much of a difffrence.
thx for the update bro !

thx Buzzed...its all kallen here !
he has the outdoor space.

thx for kind words towards my homie Dog :smile:

OMFG NK !! :yoinks: :yoinks:
55 days ....gulp.....great lookin plants dude !!
you are more then welcome to post up mate....you should know that by now.:smie:
i truely am amazed by these trichbombs....and 2 more weeks to go...thats just awsome!

heya MeltingPot
thx mate for the kudos....my friends NK is doi an outstanding job with'm...he even had a small hickup down the road and they still look like this...gotte hand it to him :D

heya My Friend Guyute !
i'm doing ok....bit buisy with the summer here...but notthing i can't handle...its great to see you once more and i think you should take the time to come by once and a while....i'll be dropping by then :D

lol hazy....great looking plants ain't it !!

thx iDo...PCR is in the same league..same mom, other father though
those make some killeer shots too

small update comming soon...i alread uploaded the pics but don't have the time right now....prolly saterday morning or sunday coz i'm going to UB40 2morrow evening :jump:...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow NK those pollen chucks look down right velvety! core, i am glad i scored the pollen chuck and the PCR both. must run these!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Thanks for the props Core/everybody, Yea they look great even though I had what I thought were serious def/ph issues earlier in their lives... Just shows how good genetics just wants to show through no matter what... Though it did help once I figured out that they like to have more nitrogen through their first 5-6 weeks for flower, as compared to other strains I have grown...

But yea man im pretty stoked got two more weeks with phenos 1and2, 3 is an early finishing pheno and #4 is gonna catch the axe early because she is starting to throw some nanners, and I have already seen two buds on two clones that have been polinated... But oh well at least I caught it at the begining, with two plants instead of all 20... But anyway I sprayed them all down with some water last night to kill any remaining pollen that may be floating about.. But anyway the other three are showing no signs of any nanners and they are all frostier than hell...

Also tried out that Gravity flower hardener this time around to see what if anything it actually does... If it works it would easily be worth the money.. But anyway cant wait to see your update... Peace homie!

Oh and I almost forgot, my Crash test seedlings which are 3-4 weeks old now are trucking along nicely.... I will snap a pic of them next time I remember...

-N.Kron:rasta:

I

idoreallytry

Hey Core glad about the pc and pcr's they both look greatfrom all pics i have seennngood work bro,,,peace

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Phill

hope to see'm soon :D

heya NK :wave:
the credit 's due my friend ..you are rocking them fo shure
even with that small ivk up you got them on track again....should be great smoke non the less !

thx Ido i always appreciate a kind word hehe!

and i came for a update on the flowerroom
i think im 3 or 4 weeks in atm...not shure though...
i've taken these a couple of days ago....they are exploding and filling in
temps are way to high in the flowerroom...about 33 celsius...I mouned a xtra vent but its way to hot outside.....Still, i got everything under control for now..just have to be carefull.

first off......OGA's Zombie virus !
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Casey jones girls in only 2 liter pots !
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pollen Chuck Revised
picture.php

picture.php

MiSfiT
picture.php

picture.php

COS
picture.php

sorry for the MIA thing again....but i'm dating a gf again....i'm shure you all understand that pink comes before green ...LMAO

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol YOU LOT...yea that happens when fresh meat gets old....HEHEHEHE

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
lol YOU LOT...yea that happens when fresh meat gets old....HEHEHEHE

LOL, so let us know bro, is she a herb smoker or a non-toker? And what does she think of the weed you smoke? Prolly made her head spin LMAO. Have fun brother:biglaugh::pimp3:

-N.Kron:rasta:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Core remember the mutant you told me i should get rid of........ i finished her out and no nanners at all. had to take down a lil early but were flushed out and all leaves dead and trich were amber all over. @56 days here it is.
picture.php

the non mutant PC also.... terrible pic but neway its the bomb bizzle shiznitt fo shizzle
picture.php

next time they go 63 minimum, to see how amber i can get them hehe. only cloned the non mutant so ya know lol

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup my brother.as always everything in here looks top notch.lol the pink comes before the green fasho but here the money is green too so with no green you might not get any pink LMAO....
i will put some dry/cured shots of the pollen chuck revised here and in the growasis tonight.pheno #4 the grapey smellin tasty one is the one o kept.great smoke bro.peace-T-

jochen_45

Veteran
Beautiful plants, great pics..........
It`s a pleasure to watch your thread, my respect!
Keep on your work and thanks for sharing. I will stay of
course :lurk: and hope to see more :kewlpics:.
jochen_45

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx my main man B it always a compliment comming from ou ^^

heya NK
naah she's a non toker....but she does't mind me doing it....but maybe she like that her heads spins lol...:)

heya Sir
i do mate i do....but uhm this one is't realy looking like a mutant lol....to be honest she looks quite dank ...and amber @56 DAYS..thats just sick...why did't i see one like that ?
thx for thmem pics Sir :wave:

heya Ido
you gotte rep Sir for that one :D

MOPPEL !
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAA crazy south american dutch guy !

heya Tona
well you got a point there....but here the money is't green here so i can say it easyer with no other drawbacks ....lol
and money is not all that important to me....although its good and easy to have some :D

bcOG
hehehe a other player.......thats a man after me hart lol....
you do need to have a preference and i rather first have sex and then a joint..but if it must..... vise verca :D

thanks jochen
i realy appreciate the kind words!! and i'm gladd you like the show a bit.
i do keep on planning to share and play with our beloved gentics....that is if i keep getting blessed :smile: